What's your take on smart +$@%# in public?

Here's a random story:

I was riding my bike back from the gym, and as I rode past some dudes sitting on a bench, one yells out, "Hey dude! Cute bike!", and they alllaughed. (I kept riding.)

What do you think/do about people like this?

(The actual remark didn't offend me--my bike is a pretty standard, Black/Gray mountain bike--but it does kind of irk me that I was "punked", in asense.)

(Waits for someone to say I'm insecure.)

You must look frail dude

Im usually good with smart ases, hit back up with a perfect reaction.

Perfect answers include

"Thanks maggot" replace m with your favorite letter

"I fornicate with your mother" replace the word fornicate with your choice of f words

ill usually just tell them, "alright, we will find out how tought you are by yourself"..

if its some dude that i dont like, even if i have never met him before if i dont like something about him the first time i seen him #@+$ him, ill call up theboys from the block.

you should've something stupid like "thanks dude its your sisters" or another one talking about his mom those ones usually get dudes pissed.

lol but jokes aside its no biggie you shouldn't sweat stuff like that unless its something serious.

wow lotta e-tough guys

%%#% happens man no big deal

i do that to friends haha but i'm not a d-bag enough to do it to random people usually

it's no big i guess i know what you mean though

smh.gif
wow...... u should of checked dude see where his mind was really at

Pay it no mind when u see him again ask him what he said that day u didnt catch the remark he made and see what he say

In a sense, you were punked, but like a bunch of other dudes said previously, pay it no attention. They were just being chumps, no big, move it along, ithappens to everybody.

Reply with "thanks" and turn the corner with no hands.
eek.gif

But honestly,
Don't even entertain that type of stuff.

Back
Top Bottom