What's your take on smart +$@%# in public?

You will never see this guy again in ur life..how did he "punk" you?
The fact that ur making a post about this is childish ..let it go

Originally Posted by SWOBOYdeHTEEZY

Here's a random story:

I was riding my bike back from the gym, and as I rode past some dudes sitting on a bench, one yells out, "Hey dude! Cute bike!", and they all laughed. (I kept riding.)

What do you think/do about people like this?

(The actual remark didn't offend me--my bike is a pretty standard, Black/Gray mountain bike--but it does kind of irk me that I was "punked", in a sense.)

(Waits for someone to say I'm insecure.)

LOL...If you're fast on ya bike u shudda said...Thanx...ya moms bought it 4 me...
But a quick and WITTY snap is always a good response...
otherwise...ignore them (if your not quick with snaps or witty)

Originally Posted by heemsta

you should've something stupid like "thanks dude its your sisters" or another one talking about his mom those ones usually get dudes pissed.

lol but jokes aside its no biggie you shouldn't sweat stuff like that unless its something serious.
best advice

I was riding my bike back from the gym, and as I rode past some dudes sitting on a bench, one yells out, "Hey dude! Cute bike!", and they all laughed. (I kept riding.)
-
roll.gif

- they got you. you didnt find this funny?

laugh.gif

i wouldve
grin.gif
and kept it movin tho.
%%%# dont really be that serious

Jay-Z said it best:

...Loud as a motor bike but wouldn't bust a grape in a fruit fight...

i'm on the clouds and this statement really made me laugh
laugh.gif
.....seems like a scene out of a movie w/ a geek in it...

So many comebacks

"Thank your motherrrrr"[/In the voice of the guy asking ppl to ask him about his weiner]

"Ya mudder scunt! Ya rasclot $%#% hole!"

"Burn the chi chi!"

"YNS!"

btw Swoboy aint a frail dude . Team traps Boy!
laugh.gif

u shoulda rode up to dude and said, I remember ya face, lets see if got jokes when I catch u solo then ride away

stick up for yourself or say something back... come on now- don't sweat it but i mean, you essentially 1. got teased. 2. didn't do anything. 3. came onthe internet to share what happened. you shoulda just said somethin smart back though

Back
Top Bottom