What's your worst NBA offseason fear?

Some people fear that their team will draft the wrong player, or that certain players won't develop. My worst fear is that Greg Oden is out there doingsome kind of physical activity and he's gonna get injured again. I keep checking espn everyday, expecting to hear that Oden broke his leg or something. What are some of your fears?

Originally Posted by mistah majestic

Some people fear that their team will draft the wrong player, or that certain players won't develop. My worst fear is that Greg Oden is out there doing some kind of physical activity and he's gonna get injured again. I keep checking espn everyday, expecting to hear that Oden broke his leg or something. What are some of your fears?

I understand your fear, walking and talking at the same time can't be an easy task for the big fella.

Tim Duncan retiring
frown.gif
it's coming one day and i'm dreading it
tired.gif

D-Rose blows his knee out.

We dont re-sign BG.

LeBron gets a consistent jump shot

usually it's when there's a guy we want to either sign or resign and he goes to another contender.....i.e. james posey last season

mistah majestic wrote:
Some people fear that their team will draft the wrong player, or that certain players won't develop. My worst fear is that Greg Oden is out there doing some kind of physical activity and he's gonna get injured again. I keep checking espn everyday, expecting to hear that Oden broke his leg or something. What are some of your fears?

This is what you should be scared of,

Oden was apparently invited to practice/workout with the olympic folks. (prolly cuz Nate was an assistant head coach) and the Blazer def wanted Greg out thereso that he could see the best of the best working, getting their game right and what not. B Roy is also supposed to be out there, so it's not like Gregwould be lonely.

Great oppurtunity right? Great chance for Oden to get some work against some of the elite, pick up a few things, work on nothin but basketball, etc etc?

Right?

He said he'd think about it, and went out to Ohio.

indifferent.gif

Seriously? This guy who ain't done a damn thing has a golden chance to work on his career, and he says he'll think about it and runs back home?
He better go to those workouts. He better, someone better talk him into it.

I will crucify that dude on this site if he passes this up. And you guys should too, he needs to be out there and do that work.
smh.gif

My worst off season fear is..

Anything that would cause the season NOT TO START..

Strike, Lockout etc..

No N.B.A season would kill me..

riley doing something stupid like trading... chalmers or beasley.... not giving what wade wants to resign him.... we need a all star SF

Back
Top Bottom