When’s the last time you cried?

8/22/19

While delivering my wedding vows. It felt weird cuz I didn’t cry while writing it but during the ceremony... seeing my wife walk down the aisle... all that **** compounded to the emotions I was feeling.

I told myself I wasn’t going to shed a tear but I broke down when I was reading through the paragraphs highlighting all our ups and downs.

CRAZY FEELING but yeah... :pimp:

8/22/19

While delivering my wedding vows. It felt weird cuz I didn’t cry while writing it but during the ceremony... seeing my wife walk down the aisle... all that **** compounded to the emotions I was feeling.

I told myself I wasn’t going to shed a tear but I broke down when I was reading through the paragraphs highlighting all our ups and downs.

CRAZY FEELING but yeah... :pimp:

Felt the same way when I married my wife and discovered that she lied about being from Waltham and worse, She's a LIB TOO SMH.

Conway's verse on this brings a tear to my eye. Too real, too relatable. Basically everything he says

Maybe 2 years ago. My mom live in a different state than me so I only get to visit a couple times a year. She is a recovering heroin addict but had been clean for maybe 10 years.

She fell and broke her hip and had to get surgery.
I go to visit her in the hospital, like 2 days after the surgery and before I can even go into her room, the docs are telling me I have to take her that night because she was coming down off heroin and being violent and belligerent.

I go into her room and I didn’t even recognize her. She weighed like 85 lbs and looked like a junky you see on tv. And she was mean and nasty to me. It was the saddest thing that’s ever happened to me. I cried because I blamed myself for letting her get like that and also that I realized she’ll truly never be sober. At her age, she made that decision that there’s no point.

Anyways me and my sister got her mad help and back on her feet. She lives in a retirement facility away from her old town and everything is paid for. My sis gets moms social security check and gives my mom money as she sees fit. I pay for her phone and the account is in my name.

she’s been clean Since her accident but every now and then she asks if she can have extra money to take the greyhound back to her old town to visit some friends. makes me sad having to do the tough-love tactics but that’s all we have left to keep her somewhat clean. Won’t last. But I’ve accepted it for what it is. Live fast, die fast.

Dropping my nephew (his eldest) off at college.

In the car, told him how proud my brother would be of him and how much I wished his Dad was here to drop him off.

He looked over at me and I almost lost it.

Had to pull that tear back in with all my strength.

Damn man, I wouldn't have been able to hold back. That's a lot.

Feb 19th 2018 my dad's funeral. Was a lot of stress that week, and at his funeral I let it out.

Back
Top Bottom