When’s the last time you cried?

thoughts on sleepaway camp the movie?

here’s the ending for reference

D deleted told me it’s his favorite of all time

878a65076337a516682a64299d6c8f65.600x600x1.jpg

Listened to this a lot in my teen years (starting in 2015)

jan 3rd 2017 to be exact
my daughter was born
she wasn't due till April :smh:
she spent exactly 91 days in the NICU (newborn icu)
One of the scariest things to happen to me my whole life
to see a 24 1/2 week baby come out(c section)
i was scared as hell
she looked really like an alien
her skin was almost see through
she had tubes down her throat
i shed tears man
april 4th she came home

jan 3rd 2017 to be exact
my daughter was born
she wasn't due till April :smh:
she spent exactly 91 days in the NICU (newborn icu)
One of the scariest things to happen to me my whole life
to see a 24 1/2 week baby come out(c section)
i was scared as hell
she looked really like an alien
her skin was almost see through
she had tubes down her throat
i shed tears man
april 4th she came home

I too have experienced this.

I live in the real world, where people may not have two parent households, disposable income, Ph.d, every color way of every shoe, can afford to go to the movies every weekend, afford iPhones and iPads, Galaxies and Macbooks, date dimes, live in expensive neighborhoods, drive expensive cars ...the list goes on but what I am trying to say is that some of us lead busy lives, and commit a lot of time OFFLINE to maintain the basics in life....some of us DEPEND on Niketalk to deliver news, entertainment and be a resource for sneaker collectors and enthusiasts. Some people aren't that selfish where they see Niketalk as "just the internet", some people have a connection, it's become part of their lives and they've invested time and energy into.

Sure we can all be nonchalant and act like it's not a big deal, but I'm sure you've seen what happens to websites where everyone pretends to be "cool" or "in demand"....look at Myspace, Black Planet, AOL, even Facebook and Twitter....they're declining because of the QUALITY of users who are able to treat their accounts with carelessness.
Let's not even talk about how fast forums come and go....Niketalk has been around for almost 14 years.

Just because the person is using a new user name that maybe not be favorable, doesn't mean they could'nt have been someone some of you maybe unconditionally d-rode in the past. And for that reason most posters are judged by their time invested in their username and post count... you may not personally, but someone else may value their opinion or even trolling, and maybe you guys that think your opinion means anything actually means nothing. Maybe you're not even factored into a "goodbye" thread.

I always find it ironic that the users that come off trying to be cool and say slick one liners are actually loser and accomplished nothing in life...and the users that invest the most turn out to be SOMEONE OFFLINE and often more well off and cooler than their e-persona... from Bobby, to Ben Baller, from Wale, to a few NBA players, Kid Cudi. from a publicist and millionaires and important figures you've never heard of....these are the people you might be "dissing" thinking you're cool.

You guys are the ones that have some explaining to do ...you be so "cool", yet none of your post suggest that you actually are OFFLINE.

I live in the real world, where people may not have two parent households, disposable income, Ph.d, every color way of every shoe, can afford to go to the movies every weekend, afford iPhones and iPads, Galaxies and Macbooks, date dimes, live in expensive neighborhoods, drive expensive cars ...the list goes on but what I am trying to say is that some of us lead busy lives, and commit a lot of time OFFLINE to maintain the basics in life....some of us DEPEND on Niketalk to deliver news, entertainment and be a resource for sneaker collectors and enthusiasts. Some people aren't that selfish where they see Niketalk as "just the internet", some people have a connection, it's become part of their lives and they've invested time and energy into.

Sure we can all be nonchalant and act like it's not a big deal, but I'm sure you've seen what happens to websites where everyone pretends to be "cool" or "in demand"....look at Myspace, Black Planet, AOL, even Facebook and Twitter....they're declining because of the QUALITY of users who are able to treat their accounts with carelessness.
Let's not even talk about how fast forums come and go....Niketalk has been around for almost 14 years.

Just because the person is using a new user name that maybe not be favorable, doesn't mean they could'nt have been someone some of you maybe unconditionally d-rode in the past. And for that reason most posters are judged by their time invested in their username and post count... you may not personally, but someone else may value their opinion or even trolling, and maybe you guys that think your opinion means anything actually means nothing. Maybe you're not even factored into a "goodbye" thread.

I always find it ironic that the users that come off trying to be cool and say slick one liners are actually loser and accomplished nothing in life...and the users that invest the most turn out to be SOMEONE OFFLINE and often more well off and cooler than their e-persona... from Bobby, to Ben Baller, from Wale, to a few NBA players, Kid Cudi. from a publicist and millionaires and important figures you've never heard of....these are the people you might be "dissing" thinking you're cool.

You guys are the ones that have some explaining to do ...you be so "cool", yet none of your post suggest that you actually are OFFLINE.
Did you mean to post this in this thread?

the last time i bawled my eyes out is when i had to put my dog to sleep september of last year the day before he would have been 7.

i fought back tears a few weeks ago when my cousin gave his best man speech at my wedding and told me that i was the only one there for him during the hardest part of his life.

i don’t think either really are applicable to whether it helped a situation or not. but i do remember hitting a really rough patch in my life at one point and breaking down. and yea letting it out while telling someone who cares (that’s important) really does help.

if your just curious that’s cool but if you’re (or anyone reading this) going through some ****, when you reach that breaking point, there’s nothing better than a good cry. and this is coming from someone who holds everything in

Back
Top Bottom