When a girl compliments you on your outfit...

Joined Jan 1, 2009
99% of the time, i feel they're doing it so you say the same thing back. what do you guys usually do when they hit you with "i love what youre wearing!"? 
occasionally ill say the same thing back even if it's ugly or sometimes ill just say thanks and give a lil bit of info on it then continue or start the convo
x
and leave them pissed that i didnt praise their outfit.

how about you NT?

Joined Nov 22, 2007
back in HS i used to be a jerk and say 'i figured you would' or 'i don't blame you'.. or in my more introspective moments, i would simply say 'i know'.

solewoman

Staff member
Joined Jul 27, 2006
thats not true entirely. ill say it to a guy if whatever he is wearing has caught my eye enough to say it. or if he is looking especially nice. i think guys appreciate it since they are typically the ones expected to give comments

Joined Aug 20, 2003
shes basically saying I've been watching you.... so much so that I noticed how well you put your attire together today...

if you try hard enough you can %%+* me...

Joined Apr 2, 2009
"i love what your wearing"

"awww thanks, you know it would look a lot better on the floor right?"

=]

Joined Feb 12, 2008
Originally Posted by SoleWoman

thats not true entirely. ill say it to a guy if whatever he is wearing has caught my eye enough to say it. or if he is looking especially nice. i think guys appreciate it since they are typically the ones expected to give comments
i can agree with that...i like to hear it.

Joined Jul 6, 2008
i dont dress nice enough to get compliments

the only "compliments" i get concerning clothes are along the lines of, "ooooo you listen to (insert band name)? nice shirt! did you go when they came?"

and yeah, thats about it. i dress like a bum

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now