When a girl tells you "I still have feelings for someone else and its not fair for you"

what does it usually mean?

is it usually good excuse or truth to it

btw i just got handed that and im bummed as hell
tired.gif

Means she's been getting pounded for a a while now and she better come clean before you find out....

Means that she used you, she might have been taking a break with the other guy to explore options, and she ended up not feeling you.

Originally Posted by phobguy

Means she's been getting pounded for a a while now and she better come clean before you find out....
people in here take nothing serious.you can have feelings for someone else with out "piping" so stop being a @%$%. he ask for adviceand people tell him stuff to make him feel worst. everyone goes through breakups and its a %!#@*. it hurts a lot.

OP, just dead her. and do you. if she comes back to you. dont accept her. just get someone else and show her that u can get better. cause someone who likes youalot wouldnt say that & isnt worth it.

yeah i heard that line once, i thru a chair across the room, and knocked over a desk....then proceed to my other girl...god senior was adventourous!

Back
Top Bottom