When a pimp goes to jail, what do his workers usually do?

Originally Posted by IHaveMyOwnOpinion

Originally Posted by cap1229

Op trying to find a new trade?

His pimp is going to jail

roll.gif

A pimp wouldn't even go to jail to begin with. Why would he? It's the +#+% that's out soliciting to potentially get caught up, not the pimp.  But it's the pimp's responsibility to bail them out if they go to jail.  

Originally Posted by Cant Break The Unbreakable

A pimp wouldn't even go to jail to begin with. Why would he? It's the +#+% that's out soliciting to potentially get caught up, not the pimp.  But it's the pimp's responsibility to bail them out if they go to jail.  

Pandering laws

Originally Posted by WaitWut

they keep doing what they do but they keep all that money
Never. They out there getting money for his bail, or they catching wreck when he get back. The sooner he's out, the sooner they can work without having to worry about their well being, and other pimps stopping their income. So they gotta get on extra grind, unless they plan on changing their lifestyle, or working for someone else. 

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

Pimps still exist?
laugh.gif

why wouldn't they?  They're not dressed up like Bishop Don Juan
but how many of you all have actually seen one that was?  Maybe out in St. Louis or somewhere

"Pimps still exist?"
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yes they do, but they don't look like Don Juan or Huggy Bear. Some of them have regular jobs while pimping.

There's two that I always see here from Dallas, dude's have a nice stable full of *@&#. Some bad Brasilian chicks (seriously).

I saw a couple of them and they had me like: 

Spoiler [+]
3470251+_0a51160b67a7b1a5430a9d04b0179a37.jpg

I always thought the assistant pimp steps in until the main one gets back.
He's not as demanding, but still effective. 

When I did a two month bid, they kept working and put tons of money on my books. I quit the game when I got out though, #!*+ kinda peaked back in 07-08 (as far as my career)

Back
Top Bottom