When and how did you lose your v-card NT?

But seriously though...

8w0h94.jpg

Is that you, Illy?

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by fivefivenine

i was 14, she was 16, my boys girl text me outta no where,
i didn't know her but i guess she got my number from a friend,
it was around 1 in the morning,
she happened to live around the corner so i told her to walk over,
she came we chilled for about 5 minutes,
i was like soooo what do you want to do?
she was like idkk, we started kissing and she was like, don't just tease me, i was like pshh, got up and went to the shoe box with condoms,
proceeded to smash for a good hour
pimp.gif
then i was like well i'm going to go to bed, and sent her on her way.
i still smash her from time to time.
pimp.gif
I am calling shenanigans, no one acts that cool at 14.....and why would a 16 year old call you, unless you live in a middle of nowhere and thereis nothing better to do, she should be trying to smash seniors....

then he says I am going to bed....
laugh.gif
.....bro bro bro bro, bro.. ....thenhe says he sent her on her way...this is the part of your story that makes it truly unbelievable......I knew I would see some stories in this thread, butdamn.....

My story, I was 17 she was 16, mom was out of town, we were drunk at a party, came back to my house and we made pathetic......she didnt know what she wasdoing, I was all over the place....when it was over, she went to the bathroom.....we both got dressed....I walked her to the door and that was it...Every timewe walked by each other at school the next day, our friends made fun of both of us...we ran it back a few times the next couple weeks......that was it....nosuperstar story like the one above.....

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Avg. Niketalker* I was 11. She was 28, a model from Italy.* Avg. Niketalker
in the backseat of my m3?
laugh.gif
i was 17 at a new years party in the city. with a 23yrold chick from england. at her hotel.

she liked my supreme boxcap.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DublBagn

she was like idkk, we started kissing and she was like, don't just tease me, i was like pshh, got up and went to the shoe box with condoms,
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I am calling shenanigans, no one acts that cool at 14.....and why would a 16 year old call you, unless you live in a middle of nowhere and there is nothing better to do, she should be trying to smash seniors....

then he says I am going to bed....
laugh.gif
.....bro bro bro bro, bro.. ....then he says he sent her on her way...this is the part of your story that makes it truly unbelievable......I knew I would see some stories in this thread, but damn.....

You forgot the most obvious one: that he smashed for an hour. His first time ever.

Did her **** feel like bags of sand too?

Originally Posted by DublBagn

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I am calling shenanigans, no one acts that cool at 14.....and why would a 16 year old call you, unless you live in a middle of nowhere and there is nothing better to do, she should be trying to smash seniors....
co-sign.
everyone is mad nervous their first time.
and you talkin bout you were Jimmy Fly Snucka on that broad.
only reason a 15-17 chick is gonna try to smash a barely pubescent teen is because shes a ssmut. (word to mine and other's experience)

color inside the lines homie.
ducktales1.gif

You forgot the most obvious one: that he smashed for an hour. His first time ever.

I have to agree that dude's story sounds like ducktales.
But my first time I hit it for more than an hour and never busted.
Chick actually got mad. One of my best friends had a similar situation.

But yea dude was too chill for a 14y/o piping a 16y/o.
laugh.gif

Spring in 8th grade, high school party. It was the first time I got drunk also so I didn't really enjoy it.

17 on a saturday afternoon after having saturday school

in her house...oh I felt like a man driving back home that day
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by enlightenedespot

I have to agree that dude's story sounds like ducktales.
But my first time I hit it for more than an hour and never busted.
Chick actually got mad. One of my best friends had a similar situation.

But yea dude was too chill for a 14y/o piping a 16y/o.
laugh.gif

indeed it is possible if your wrist game is proper but i went like a hour and 30 mins homegirl got mad

she was like hurry and get your nut N***** lmaaaaaaaaaao

i was trying to do all them positions i would see in booty talk
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

29 days after i turned 18 by some abandon houses under the bright moon

later that night i continued my first experience...in the back of my moms honda....proceeded by slamin it back at my house....lets just say i was
smile.gif
best feeling in the world.

Very amazed most NT'rs aren't lying

I was 17, the chick basically raped me. She was the girl everybody wanted but she wouldn't get with any of them,.I blew her off/never paid any attentionto her.

At a friends get together, she pushes me onto bed and im like "nahhh" and gets on top of me pinning me down simultaneously taking off my belt andbasically used force, till I was actually inside her then it was my choice to continue.

was 5-6 minutes of her on top, raw
smh.gif

Originally Posted by itz rOLLi

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Avg. Niketalker* I was 11. She was 28, a model from Italy.* Avg. Niketalker
in the backseat of my m3?
laugh.gif
i was 17 at a new years party in the city. with a 23yr old chick from england. at her hotel.

she liked my supreme boxcap.
roll.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

i turned 16. took a couple of tries to finally penetrate though, she was nervous
eyes.gif
best 14mins of my life up till that point.
pimp.gif

The summer before I begin HS. Long story short, my best friend's cousin used me to get back at her boyfriend who had cheated on her with one of hercoworkers. I was mad nervous and didn't even put the rubber on properly, she had to do it for me. Best
pimp.gif
/most embarrassing
embarassed.gif
.002 seconds of my teenage years

i can't lie i'm 16 and still a virgin...
indifferent.gif

buuuut there's hope for me. the ex (that i still talk to and that still has feelings) told me that she wants to be my first time and she wants me to haveall of her. i dont understand that since she's the one that initiated the break-up, but ayy i'm not complainin. she said she's commin over to thecrib sometime next week
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom