When did Concert/Comedy Show Prices Get Out Of Control?

i saw chappelle 3rd row warner theater for the netflix special.

paid 250 each.

STEAL. sad thing is the tickets i coulda bought next to me, were against the stage and they dapped up chappelle at the end.

see people at improvs when they open back up.

i saw patrice oneal. took a pic.

saw him next year and got it signed.

see the legends. its worth every penny. same with music.

Think the last concert I went too was for little brother last year a week before my city went into lockdown. Tickets were 40 a piece I think. I remember ticket prices skyrocketing as early as 2011 for musicians I liked, that's why I enjoy festivals so that way if I have to accept the high price of admission I get to see multiple performers and other attractions.

Also can confirm Curren$y shows are dope as hell, seen dude perform atleast 5 times, a few times with the original Jet Life crew, still mad at myself for missing him at Dunkexchange in DC years ago with The Cool Kids, Wiz Khalifa, Stalley and Big Krit. I just know that was great

If I pay for a warehouse setting, I’ll pay the lil $40-80. If it ain’t an Arena or stadium, festival, hell nall. Now for Coachella or SXSW type vibe, take my $150+

Saw drake at msg for I think 150 each like 2 years ago in the pit.

best concert I ever been too. Dude was on stage KILLING it with no props. Amazing. I would see him again and he looks good with the muscles now too.

Saw drake at msg for I think 150 each like 2 years ago in the pit.

best concert I ever been too. Dude was on stage KILLING it with no props. Amazing. I would see him again and he looks good with the muscles now too.
1618180596643.gif

Back
Top Bottom