WHEN DID DRUG DEALERS BECOME COOL?

Seriously. When did it become cool to sell drugs? In the Big Meech thread, dudes were saying they hope He gets out soon.
sick.gif
Why? Why in the hell would you want a drug lord set free?

When did people as a whole start respecting drug dealers? What's admirable about it? Why give kudos to people destroying the world around you?

"Free Ant" Seriously though. Hell why not... "Free Charles Manson"

Its the culture bro...................i mean if u getting money then its all good but when u get caught up there sol

people love the image and wish to live in that succuess. therefore they glorify it. idk, its just how it is man.

Hmmm.... I'd say around '90 or '91 when New Jack City came out.

Hmm... scratch that.. maybe in '81 when Scarface came out... although I don't think it had as big a pop as NJC.

Originally Posted by Ghenges

Hmmm.... I'd say around '90 or '91 when New Jack City came out.

Hmm... scratch that.. maybe in '81 when Scarface came out... although I don't think it had as big a pop as NJC.
Superfly came out way before either

When dudes like MLK and Malcolm X died and were replaced by Lil Wayne, Nelly, and Jay Z types

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

When dudes like MLK and Malcolm X died and were replaced by Lil Wayne, Nelly, and Jay Z types
laugh.gif
One of these things is not like the other.
How so? You can't deny Nelly was a huge trendsetter in his heyday. Hell, remember when he started the shirt half off thing, and bought back jerseys backwards, act like you didn't know anybody in junior high who would rock a bandaid on their face for no apparent reason.

Good answer.

Its amazing that from 1960 to 2010, the world has crashed this much. We supporting drug use, sells, prostitution, and etc.

They're just kids man...
Then there are some old kids out there then 
laugh.gif

When I was 11 years old and used to see them with the newest jordans on a month before they came out
pimp.gif

60% of NT = Asian kids who listen to rap music, use black slang, get fades, use the N word on NT, have 0 actual black friends, and pay way too much attention to The Hundreds gear.

30% of NT = Black suburban kids who work at retail stores and instead of saving their money, they waist money on "limted" Js, buy overpriced Rich Yung clothing, and cop Polos when they want to dress "nice"

10% of NT = Other mainly white kids ...nuff said

so your question is when did dealers become cool? Never, it's just that NT shoe goobers want to sound 'cool' and edgy because Young Jeezy, Gucci Mane, and The Clipse say it's cool.

*meh* I could be wrong though
smile.gif

-The Juice

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

laugh.gif
One of these things is not like the other.
How so? You can't deny Nelly was a huge trendsetter in his heyday. Hell, remember when he started the shirt half off thing, and bought back jerseys backwards, act like you didn't know anybody in junior high who would rock a bandaid on their face for no apparent reason.

But we're talking about drugs in music here, yes Nelly had a few lines about slangin' dope but Wayne & Jay-Z have entire albums based on it.
That's what I was getting at.

Back
Top Bottom