when did your electricity come back on?

sunnysunsun

Banned
sooo gay... i stayed up till 1 AM last night doing my homework then i got a call at 6 saying i got no school... so i try to turn off my alarm clock but i discovered my powers out im like @#%$??? so i went back to sleep expecting power to come back when i wake up wake up around 11 or so AND MY POWERS STILL OUT >:
mad.gif
nothing to do so i just laid in bed for about 6 hours in the dark with the light switch on doing nothing waiting for the lights to come on no heat running and no oven to make something eat blah... i was actually hoping the food in my fridge doesnt get spoiled either... my power finally came back around 5 and i just went straight to the computer :lol:
laugh.gif
still havent even eaten breakfast yet... :smh:
smh.gif
man beacon hill is frickin DARK AS HELL :wow:
eek.gif
my cables still out though... blah running on dialup... >D
grin.gif

I AM NOT 12!!!!!!

the power went on my house at around 6 pm. i got home around 7, and its been perfect. and now, I'm watching Surf Ninja's. MOTO SURF!!! I've been wanting to watch this movie over again ever i was little. i loved this movie, and still one of my favorite movies of all time
Hella filthy!
Team Friends With Benefits
MEMBER #1​

it hasn't yet
_________________________________________________________________​
Your girl want me cause I do it better than youThe whole world want me NT, Im'a Legend to you​
I'LL BE THE ONE ROCKIN KICKS IN 2006​
Hokum(me)= 1/2 of Above The CLouds Design​

my power went out at 11:45 last night and it just came back on 15 minutes ago
C.R.E.A.M.

MY POWERS BACK MT SCOTT AS OF 4 AM... IM HERE TO CHECK HYPE ON FIRE REDS!!!

PORTLAND WHATS UP!!!!!
Hey!! I'm P to the A to the U to the L.

went off after i fell asleep thursday night, came back on whenever this morning. after i fell asleep, to when i woke up today at 6

i only lost power in the early hours of firday morning but was down by west wood village last night and it was all black it was crazy !!!

dude...i haven't had electricity since friday. i'm at the bellevue regional library right now sitting ON THE CARPET. 80% of bellevue is out, and will probably be that way for the next 2-3 days. this blows. good thing i have friends with apts. in seattle!!!

Sneakers are not just shoes. they're a kind of art. What shoes should i wear next to break some necks?

ours went out friday 1am while i was watching best of the best 3, came back on today, saturday at around 5pm. Since I have tropical fishes in a large tank they didnt have heat or an air pump, so one of my beloved blood parrots passed away. Luckily the power came on just in the nick of time to save my other fishes.

even though our power was out, we have a natural gas system so our fireplace and heat was on. plus me and three other friends stayed over and had our own generators so we watched dvds, and at night we had a bon-fire in my drive way. i wipped out the gas grill and we cooked up some steaks and had a 'little' bon-fire, it would be nice to have another 2 day black out.

this sucks
i just called my mom back home in renton/fairwood area..
STILL NO POWER
they've been like that since @#%$ friday
im hoping its on by tonite..hate leavin my parents there in the cold =/

mine went out thursday night... came back on last night... it sucked
Two Oh Six
Looking for DS Blk/Silver 5s Sz 12

^
dam mark, you serious? thats weak... hope you get your power back dude.
Hella filthy!
Team Friends With Benefits
MEMBER #1​

as far as I know my power is still out. no hotels open in my area so we drove down to Vancouver,Wa...its good to be back with heat and electricity.
TEAM MUFC
"talk some smack Rooney..do your thing"

went out Friday morning...12:40 am....came back on at about 10:50 PM. When I got home at 6, I just slept...in the cold. I guess I was lucky though...my step sister who lives like 3 blocks up the road from me didnt have power as of yesterday...my parents who live just a lil further up the road sisnt have it either. I guess it wasnt just the cables that broke....I heard some actual poles snapped and thats what the delay is in some cases.
wow.
Just look at it as 30 more pounds of awesomeness

dman..really?
this really sucks, my parents ended up movin out of the house for the time being to stay with my uncle who got his power back last nite...so im happy, but our whole entire block and neighborhood is still out of power (haven't been back there since last night, gonna check before i go to work tho)..whats weird is, my dad says our neighborhood is run on underground wires (as far as electricity, how he found this out..ionno hhha)..so sumthing big must be up
hope everyone w/ out power is surviving!

nd yes ian..it sucks..BIG TIME..viet doens't have power either, since he lives around the corner from me

Back
Top Bottom