When do these Spizikes come out??

other sites kept sayin november 23rd, i was confused for a second, so December 15th is the legit release date???

^^ damn furreals i thought they were limited to all niketowns and urban accounts havent been on in soo long

actually gonna cop it rd then

but to answer the tread starters question they're availible marqueesole.com air-randy.com flightclubla.com(few pairs) but the RD is 12/15 i believe
TVunit to the maxxx
BIGBEN7
DAMN!

The RD is 11/23. JM confirmed it a while back. A "black friday" release.
teamautobotX TEAMKINGKOOPA
T R A N S F O R M E R S​
"Love is wearing a new pair every game."-Michael Jordan

call me crazy but these spizikes don't look half bad as the other ones
SF GIANTS & 49ERS

Why are these coming out on a Friday..and not a Saturday?
TEAM XBOX360​
.::Gamertag = JordanHead2::.​
teamdecepticon​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

so december the 15th is the date they are releasing?

on the topic of spizikes, could someone confirm the black/pink etc. womens model release date?

who cares!?
I don't want to be the next Michael Jordan, I only want to be
Kobe Bryant-KOBE

I'm not a fan of spikes,but these are where its at!!!Definate cop for me....But 1 question,why's jb fronting on a retro IV in this colorway,lol

P.s.what grown man says furreals?!,lol
You know you just read my sig,right?!?

im still on the fence wether to cop or not, they are very appealing... just gotta see if they grown on to me
I'm stackin dough up, and cuttin coke up, Ive been rockin Jays since A.I. had a Bowl Cut

so is it December?
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
DEDICATION IS KEY Member #25- DWalk31
DeKalb County​

Everybody is sticking to the 11/23 date? NT has both dates. Please let me know, I need a pair.

These will be my 1st and last Spiz'ike copped.
TeamClippers
GET WELL EB42/SL14​
Cassell-Mobley-Maggette-T.Thomas-Kaman-Ross-Knight-Patterson-Powell-Thornton-G.Diaz-Korolev-P.Davis
OJ MAYO
10.28.07 FIGHT ON!!!

despite the heat that spiz'ikes catch from NT, including myself, i actually like this colorway and these will be my 1st pair of spiz'ikes copped.
I Shine Cause I Grind

DAMN!........that's a fugly shoe (Word to Ron Simmons)
....and I Stays around J's like I's and K's

I hate the spzike, but damn I'm feeling those. Too bad I'm going to pass on these for the playoff VIII.

these spizikes are :pimp:
pimp.gif
(|TEAM JAYS|)
A.J. Burnett--Roy Halladay--Troy Glaus--Aaron Hill--Lyle Overbay--Alex Rios--Vernon Wells--Frank Thomas​

Back
Top Bottom