When do you do the most thinking?

When trying to fall asleep.. sometimes I dread the fact that if I have trouble sleeping, I'll think TOO much due to a bad mood or something.

Originally Posted by carlosdapaperboy

before sleep for me too. Although sometimes it's annoying because my mind will be racing with all these thoughts and I want to sleep, but I can't cause I'm thinking too much.

same here.

im a writer and i get most of my ideas when im in the shower. i know its weird but in the shower i jus start breakin down mad *%%+ in my head that is going onin my life. i guess its the relaxation of the water beading on me that gets me thinking. also whenever i have a decision to make or i need to think of asolution to a particular problem i literally sleep on it. 9 out of 10 ill be struck with an epiphany in my sleep and i wake up with the "eureka"effect. anyone else do that?

When Im alone which is usually all day (being lonely ftl
smh.gif
) and when i think its always negatively. Which explains why im in such an emo mood all day long

When I am relaxed and all vital needs are met, i.e. - not hungry, not horny, not tired, not worried.

I'll usually have a cup of coffee to freshen up the brain and I'm good to go.

Past few days just thinking, daydreaming, reading, and writing stuff down all day. Can't focus.
But outside of those days I usually do before I go to bed or when I'm cleaning.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

I'm always thinking, its like I cant stop.
same here. sometimes, i think about events that happened where i was involved from other peoples POV. i imagine i was the other person in order tosee why they reacted the way they did to certain situations...
my mind is weird
laugh.gif

I feel like I think too much too like a bottle that just gets filled up with thoughts and the bottle keeps growing. I feel like "should I be doingsomething about it?"

Back
Top Bottom