When do you meet the parents?

wasn't expecting a follow up question:stoneface:
idk it seems right, by three months more or less one can tell whether they'll become more serious with their partner or not. too soon is too much and too late is too long, if that makes sense. only one could tell by how the relationship is going, each relationship is different 

I didnt qoute you :stoneface:

I think its too soon

Im still trying to get to know you, aint tryna bring family into the mix yet.

What do I know though

Last edited:
I've had girlfriends before and I didnt take them to meet my mom at all, but my current gf met my mom after like 2 mos. It just felt right. So it just depends on how you feel.

I didnt qoute you:stoneface:
I think its too soon
Im still trying to get to know you, aint tryna bring family into the mix yet.
What do I know though
indifferent.gif
 i misread it, eh whatever

did you put out already?

Last edited:
Spin off thread

To me I think a year.

As a female, you cant be bring a guy every other month so you have to be careful.

6 months on average at least

??

There's never been a specific time period for me. I don't mind meeting the parents and I don't mind not meeting them so when ever the chick is comfortable. I expect the same from her.

No problem papi

This is hypothetical based off of the other thread.
ah okay
wait the thread where dude told his gf's mom they had to leave bc he wanted to watch a movie?

The way your avy moves. :evil: :wow:

There's never been a specific time period for me. I don't mind meeting the parents and I don't mind not meeting them so when ever the chick is comfortable. I expect the same from her.
The way your avy moves.
devil.gif
eek.gif
devil.gif

i think it really depends on the relationship you have with the person and the one you have with your family. for example i would never bring a guy home if we werent dating like even that talking stage nope i wouldnt. but if we are dating and their someone who actually means something to me then yes i would introduce them to my family im really close to mine..

I've met the parents of every girl I've ever dated almost right away... not always on purpose... but it's always worked out great and parents always seem to love me

Of course the parents love you! Who wouldn't love a guy who impersonates Justin Timberlake on a message board full of males seeking compliments in a thread about dressing better!?

Within the first month. Had dinner over each others house. It wasn't till a few months in till we setup a formal dinner with both families. Everyone clicked. We spent our first Christmas together yesterday. Felt good man.

Only had one chick meet the family and it took about a year just cause of timing...if you really like em then at least wait until you're pretty need in a relationship

Back
Top Bottom