When do you say i love you???

I got with this girl recently and ive already fallen for her.
grin.gif

We havent been together long so i dont want to scare her with the i love you words.
In my other relationships its been about a month and a half to 2 months til ive told them that.
The only thing with this girl is that ive been with her for 2weeks.lol. ive known her for 5years if that counts.
How long do you guys and some girls think a guy should wait til he tells her he loves her?

When it feels right....there should be no timetable for something like this. Don't give yourself parameters.

chill man. most of NT is gonna say don't be simp but outta all seriousness...

this is a process. once she feels comfortable or returns the compliment on each step THEN you may move on sir

1) TEXT her or FB her "luv u"
2) then "luv you"
3) "love u"
4) "love ya"
5) "love you"
6) "I love you"

don't just jump from 1 to 6. she might freak out
smile.gif

wasn't really serious about that "step-by-step process" OP but GIVE IT A TRY
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

When it feels right....there should be no timetable for something like this. Don't give yourself parameters.

this, and only if you really mean it

Haha,yea i guess when it fells right i will tell her. and to the guy posting that pic i know you are mad bcuz u are lonely.

Originally Posted by frankthekingdtx

Yep you all sound pretty right about this.
needsomejays: you feeling any better from that situation you had?

actually yeah, me and my ex are doing good, its weird, saw each other monday, and we been talkin a lot since then, not even awkward talks where we dont have much to say, although i wish we could be back into a relationship where we were at before, but right now i think were really trying to build a true friend ship first, we kinda rushed things in the first place........... and yeah i'll stop there
laugh.gif
sorry, just really happy about where its going, so long story short, yes, im doing good, thanks for askin
happy.gif

already man stay up even if things dont work out.
but yea stay friends at least and things might get better later on.

Back
Top Bottom