[| -- When Driving on a Hot Summer Day like today do you take the Scenic Route? -- |]

DYNAMICS

formerly diplomat tdot
Man a Summer Humid Day in Toronto is great, I sometimes find myself when I'm not in a rush taking the longer Scenic Route just to enjoy the sights andmoment more.

Anyone else?
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

By hot do you mean in the 80s and maybe even 90s?

Because aint nothin nice about drivin around thirsty in 100 degree weather

TEXAS SUMMERS FTL

since i HATE the A/C

sometimes i drive through the back roads even if it takes longer so I'm not stuck in traffic

Originally Posted by ev209

nope, cant afford to spend that extra gas
laugh.gif
I used to take PCH all the way down from L.A. to NewportBeach just to get that ocean breeze action. Windows do go back up during the Long Beach area of course. JK.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Yep, I love Humidty....windows down, music blasting.
OH...YEA..WELL I SEE...CHICAGO SUMMERS FTW

RIGHT NOW WE IN THE 80S N 90S...NICE WEATHER IF THERES SOME WIND...

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Yep, I love Humidty
....windows down, music blasting.
smh.gif
u gotta be of Caribbean descent
laugh.gif

but to answer your question, I'm lucky that my drive to/from work is scenic...makes the drive go by faster (42 miles RT)....

^ Yup Guyaneese/Jamaican even though I was born here.

As for Gas the Detour Route only makes a 10 min difference for the most part, but I feel you on that sometimes.

Miami summer ftl. Its OD hot and humid.

Taking the scenic route with the windows down and the music blasting is always a
pimp.gif
feeling

I like the humidity too lol

our AC is broke in school this week (S florida) and everyones complainin except for me, Id rather have this than the freezing $%! normality

if by scenic route you mean whatever route will get me most attention then.. yes

[luda] 2 miles an hour so everybody sees you [/luda]
pimp.gif

F yeah, sometimes I do it just for the hell of it, don't even have to have a predetermined destination in mind either....I love taking my car out on nicetwisty roads in ideal Cali weather. It's part of an ideal day for me.

... TTC drivers seem to do this. They don't even bother stopping at bus stops sometimes.
mad.gif

Driving on A1A on beautiful summer day....My so. fla nt'ers know what i'm talkin about.

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom