When Fabolous dropped Breathe in '04

Will Fab ever make a classic hip hop album?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
WTGBM was fire that lil boy fresh tho
sick.gif
pimp.gif

What the games been missing was trash. I listened to that like 2 months ago and couldn't believe I used to mess with that. It's like a 2 out of 10. Lil Boy Fresh and Gone have to be the two worst attempts of rap storytelling EVER

Last edited:
all his albums been classics to me , music is very relative and ghetto fabolous , from nothing to somethin , and losos way are all classics with losos way being my favorite , yall can hate all you want but fab is one of the best and most consistent ever , just ask your baby mama lol

not to mention the first there is no competition is probably the second best mixtape ive listened to

What the games been missing was trash. I listened to that like 2 months ago and couldn't believe I used to mess with that. It's like a 2 out of 10. Lil Boy Fresh and Gone have to be the two worst attempts of rap storytelling EVER

Yeah, I listened to it when I was adding my Dip Set to my gym playlist, terrible

I liken what Fab did with Real Talk (having a FIRE STREET SINGLE) and then droppin an absolute DUD, to juelz santana did with What the game been missing. Juelz had led into that album with 'mic check, 'kill yaself' and the HUGE Nike commercial and went on to drop the worst album i have ever heard.:smh:

Da juelz album >>>>>>>>> real talk

Wack album = Wack album

WTGBM was a good album. Rumble Young Man Rumble, I Am Crack, Shottas, Whatever You Wanna Call It, Kill Em, Mic Check (even though the OG version was better)

WTGBM was a good album. Rumble Young Man Rumble, I Am Crack, Shottas, Whatever You Wanna Call It, Kill Em, Mic Check (even though the OG version was better)

PUT'EM TO BED!!!! PUT THE KIDS TO BED!

JOINT was horrible.

rumble young man rumble is dope tho:smokin

That was on Violence which was a terrible song. Probably the worst song Ive ever heard. But the tracks I listed made up for that.

Epic.

First time hearing it was in my boys car.

He had a ridiculous system and breathe coming through that was an intense experience :smh:

That was on Violence which was a terrible song. Probably the worst song Ive ever heard. But the tracks I listed made up for that.

i dont remember it fully. but the whistle song, and the clockwork song.

horrible.

its all opinion, but i have never been so disapointed. his first album was good

I still have that trash on my iPod for what reason I dont know why.

Clockwork, Rumble Young Man Rumble, The Whistle Song, Gangsta ____, Good Times, Freaky,The Kid is Back, Changes, I am Crack, Daddy, OH YESS?????? ALL TRASH.

There was like only 3 good songs on this thing and it was 21 tracks. Whatever You Wanna Call it which was only good cause of Hell Rells Verse, Mic Check, and Make it Work For You.

Da juelz album >>>>>>>>> real talk

I liked WTGBM :/

I would love to hear what you liked about WTGBM besides the tracks Cam was on? serious?

i contend its the worst album i have come across that i wanted to peep.
And you would not be wrong.

Last edited:
Fab aint dropping no damn classic, and imma have to revisit that juelz album I thought it was good but havent heard it since i was like 16 :lol:

Real Talk is one of the worst albums from that era. "Breathe" misled everybody. **** Fab.

Fab always came with fresh singles, but put all effort into the singles. Seems like it worked though, he sold a lot of records. WTGBM > Real Talk. Not that either is great, but it had Shottas, Murder Murder, Rumble Young Man Rumble, Mic Check, and a couple other decent tracks

:smh: On of my most favorite tracks ever.

Fab was my dude... Son let me down

Loso got that punchline rap. Dope AF. "Breathe" was a classic.

I swore when Loso collab'd with Ryan Leslie it was a wrap. Funeral-Style.

The tracks they collab'd on i kept on rotation for like 3 months.

Loso got that punchline rap. Dope AF. "Breathe" was a classic.

I swore when Loso collab'd with Ryan Leslie it was a wrap. Funeral-Style.
The tracks they collab'd on i kept on rotation for like 3 months.

That joint with Leslie x Keri was had a fiyah beat....had the girls wildin everytime it came on in the club....

Fabo is great, but none of his albums have been classic yet. He is a pretty good rapper too, and "Breathe" was legendary. I want to listen to a Fabo album and finish the album and then go NICE!!

That joint with Leslie x Keri was had a fiyah beat....had the girls wildin everytime it came on in the club....

Definitely had the girls feelin themselves. When a track does that to females you can only respect it. " niiicceees"

Back
Top Bottom