When "I Hate My Job" Goes Wrong. Employee Fired Because Of FB Status About Boring Job

Snitches...Hate 'em
tired.gif

Good for her.

i'm tired of people needing to update everyone about their lives every 2 minutes.

no lie i got this %+@%@ at work is the same way every 2 things they tell us to do at work she HAS to update it on fb like damn.. you thristy for them comments.

but yeah snitches FTL though. word to me i'd fight that person & not cause i'm fired, but for being a %+@%@ N'.

Originally Posted by DB WEST

Originally Posted by RellNye

She should have never added her co-workers in the first place. That is rule #1. Employers are using their employees to weed out the ones that aren't "worthy" of having the job via FB/MySpace. I guarantee that "I hate my job" wasn't the thing that got her fired. Everyone hates their job.

What is a 16 y/o doing with a Facebook acct. anyway? Should have kept it to college students.

Yes, because only HS students get in trouble with facebook
eyes.gif

Did you even read what I wrote? Probably another product of the Detroit Public School system.

I clearly said that Facebook should have been limited to college students instead of allowing ten year olds (who are on FB now) join. The only thing thatseparates it from MySpace is that there aren't any HTML blocks, yet.

Thats stupid. I hate those type of people that drag you down in an effort to make themselves look better.

happened to me before but it was actually IN the workplace. said something about the annoying manager and this fat ugly h0e decides to snitch tell the managerwhat i said.

didnt lose my job but i proceeded to cuss the fat #$+ out.

Back
Top Bottom