When is it legal to strike another person? vol: America's most sacred asset goes crazy on black dude

Why didn't the other guy in the fitted to her left didn't do anything?

He prolly getting ****ed
mean.gif
That couple said "it don't bother us"

mean.gif

If I were in dudes situation, I would apologize for my behavior, and beg for forgiveness.

Then I would make friends with her friends, and try to see if things can end amicable. I would send a gift basket to her home, concert tickets to her favorite band to her work, and try my best to let her know that I have put my "******" ways behind them.

Then when I have her trust, I will buy her and a companion of her choice a full vacation package to my island back in the Caribbean. I would also hire a tour guide to take her around a enjoy some of the local flavor.

One night when she is at one of the local lounges enjoying Calypso music and local food, I will pop up and surprise her. Then will play this exact video over on the Lounge television.

Before the spit lands in the video, baby girl gonna be catching the second punch of my 3-piece in real life. Then I will proceed to drink beer with the Police officers on site, who will be pissed off that I only laid her out, and didn't throw her in the gutter too, but I won't care because will be enjoying to lack of legal recourse she will have.

Then I catch a Jetblue home the next day.

And it would be worth it to knock this racist bird brain out

Last edited:
If y'all boys have sisters or female cousins, you gotta let them fade these out of line chics

I tell women "I can't fight you but, my sister, mom, and cousins all love to fight"

:lol: :rofl:

I have a little sister.

If a dude physically attacks her.

I will fix him.

That is as simple as that is going to be.

If y'all boys have sisters or female cousins, you gotta let them fade these out of line chics

I tell women "I can't fight you but, my sister, mom, and cousins all love to fight"

True story, never had a big sister, but i always had a homegirl/cousin that was down to throw hands for me when ever i needed a female disciplined.

Situation like this i would hope her man or any male was there while she was spewing that hatred, because he would get hands and feet put on him that she deserved. Same for kids, what ever you do my child, i'm doing to the parent.

and racists getting punished thread?

White boy got hands and feet put on him by a 60 year old black man, for calling him out his name.

Last edited:

True story, never had a big sister, but i always had a homegirl/cousin that was down to throw hands for me when ever i needed a female disciplined.

Situation like this i would hope her man or any male was there while she was spewing that hatred, because he would get hands and feet put on him that she deserved. Same for kids, what ever you do my child, i'm doing to the parent.

White boy got hands and feet put on him by a 60 year old black man, for calling him out his name.

View media item 2120116

Alcohol always brings out who these people really are. :lol:

I never put myself in a situation where I'm around a bunch of drunk white folks. I already know I'm putting hands on somebody if they cross the line.

Oh a thread of racists getting ko'd? I'm in. [emoji]128515[/emoji]

He went to sleep :lol:

Old man wasn't playing. He must be a black panther OG or something. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom