When Is JB Getting A New Box

when is jordan brand gettin a new box im kinda gettin tired of all the retros havin the same box ...i kow its all about the shoes but i know everyone else misswhen jb had a different box for the og's... would be kinda nice if they packs came with og boxes

i know they gettin it because of the 23's but do u think they will get new ones after the packages

For the retros? That might now happen for a while. The ones now are nice and they're simple so there are not many complaints. Time will tell though.

Same here... I hate the new boxes. I think there ugly. I want the FACE box back.. besides the OG boxes , the best. When well see a new box ?

I want the face box back!!!
Oh come on. People complained like crazy for JB to get rid of the face box and when they finally did it was long overdue. The new glossy ones aremuch higher quality.

They had that damn face box for a span of like 5 years! I was glad when they temporarily switched it to the 20th Anniversary box.

The newer glossy boxes are higher quality but I think they should switch it up every year. The best boxes were the flip-lids from the 89-92 era.

I'd like to see the silver boxes with the red jumpman ala og XIII lows and black/red and cement retro IV.

i hated that 20th anniversary box, so plain!
face box was the best, the new boxes are aiight.

People did complain for like 4 years about the face box. Then they changed it twice since then. How can we keep complaining? All I see is the box label anyway.They have changed that twice in the past couple of years too.

'94 retro box FTW!
pimp.gif

i kow its all about the shoes but i know everyone else miss when jb had a different box for the og's
The "OG's" all have a different box, now.

I - Nike Box
II- "Wing" Box
III- Black box w/Red Jumpman (Cement bottom)
IV- Black box w/ Red Jumpman (Cement bottom)
V - Black box w/Red Jumpman (Cement bottom)
VI - Black box w/Red Jumpman (Cement bottom)
VII- Black box w/Red Jumpman (Cement bottom)
VIII- Air Jordan w/Red Jumpman
IX - Air Jordan w/Red Jumpman
X - Air Jordan w/Red Jumpman
XI - Air Jordan w/Red Jumpman
XII - Nike box
XIII - Silver box w/ Red Jumpman
XIV - Silver box w/Red Jumpman
XV - Face Box
XVI - Face Box
XVIII - Special box
XVIII - Special box
XIX - Special box
XX - Special box
XXI - Special box
XXII - Special box
XXIII - Special box

laugh.gif
@ people clamoring for the face box. I remember when people wererelieved when the 2oth anniversary box came out. Frankly, I really don't care, it is just a box.

Face box again, no, too many of my shoes have that box and I don't see anything special about it, unless you like looking at MJ's face. I like the oldNike boxes (Maroon Top/Black bottom), that came with the XII's, only Jordan besides the I to come in a Nike box.

Originally Posted by SkyLarkster

I want the face box back!!!
Oh come on. People complained like crazy for JB to get rid of the face box and when they finally did it was long overdue. The new glossy ones are much higher quality.
Too bad the new boxes are better quality than the shoes themselves

Back
Top Bottom