When is the last time you got checked for STDs? vol. Im scurred

Aight so Im going in for a physical today and Ive decided to ask to get tested today. I dont have any symptoms, but Ive been on Team RAW too long not to. I feel like its my responsibility just to make sure
nerd.gif
Any other NTers done this as of late?

Better to be safe than sorry. Maybe you should consider joining team protected. you guys have to stop playing with your lives out here...smh

Good luck op

for some reason i always opt for one even though i dont have any thing worry about. *fingers crossed* lol

every september bruh...just a habbit I developed in college, wanted to make sure I was good money at the start of each semester

You do know that some untreated STD's can KILL you if they go on untreated, right?

Staying alive > being scurred.

Originally Posted by firered18

I know raw feels so damb good but I just spent 75 on urine and bloodwork
frown.gif
75?
sick.gif
I hope you get every test in the book then, man. There are a LOT of clinics that offer free/very cheap screening for many of the "mainstream" STIs.

As for me...Last winter/spring.

Originally Posted by soltheman

Originally Posted by firered18

I know raw feels so damb good but I just spent 75 on urine and bloodwork
frown.gif
75?
sick.gif
I hope you get every test in the book then, man. There are a LOT of clinics that offer free/very cheap screening for many of the "mainstream" STIs.

As for me...Last winter/spring.
Yea I got the full package for this one time lol

Originally Posted by 365k

Originally Posted by melofan15

Never been checked
embarassed.gif
Same.
frown.gif
Yall are @@#!%% up. dat free blood work and free testing is
smokin.gif
it's worth getting a q tip jabbed in your Johnson.

I go every 3 months on the second Thursday of the month, and the Wednesday or Thursday following any random that gets any of her bodily fluid on my body. I'm Team Raw but I am not Team Dumb $**$@. I'm not piping random *%%$%+ with naked ****.

I used to often, woke up with the burning sensation one morning and was scared as hell. Came out clean but it taught me to choose very wisely. Never wanna be in that situation again. There's been two occasions where I was going to go in raw and didn't and found out later one girl was just generally a Richmond area bicycle and the other has HIV.

My team is all tested and certified now though. Get tested, but also make sure your girls have their papers
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom