When is the last time you had an epiphany?

last night and thats for real. i saw something that just opened my eyes and i dont harbor any resentment anymore and i dont feel any guilt. it was just alearning experience that i feel i came out a better person because of.

After I read 1984. Made me realize I'd rather write a book than movie script. Before that when I saw The Curious Case of Benjamin Button in theaters andmade me want to make writing more than a hobby.

2 DAYS AGO when i had got off work. late night had me thinkin i really had to stop what i was doin.

pimp.gif

like 5 minutes ago. watching some show on hbo about people suffering from Alzheimer's and dimentia.

Makes you realize that whilw life is short, it's filled with memories that ought to be cherished for as long as possible.

Beginning of the semester, made some big changes. Every thing is working out for the best so far. Changed my major got accepted to a different school got abetter job.

Originally Posted by outbackbob24

Beginning of the semester, made some big changes. Every thing is working out for the best so far. Changed my major got accepted to a different school got a better job.
change that avy and you'll be a better man

Everyday is an epiphany. It's always a new day.. but on the real, whenever I write a new blog something just comes up that I subconsciously think about.

My last day of school when I realized I would no longer be under the auspice of academia. I have to really, and I mean really, start grinding now.

Good thing my folks aren't charging me rent.

Back
Top Bottom