When is the last time you heard a brother slap it on something?? Vol. Midwest lingo..

I remember when we upgraded from "On my life" to "On my SOUL!"
laugh.gif
..... cuz you know the only way to counter a slap is to slap it on something harder or more important in your eyes. You can't just say "Um... I don't believe you sir". No, you have to make the counter claim and then slap it harder. If my negro Young Purp be like "on the fin I don't owe you $5 bucks"... I'm not just gonna say "Uh, yes you do". OF COURSE not...... my natural inclination is to slap it on my nation that he does owe me the money. IF you've never heard a vicelord and a ya folks arguing, you'd think dude's was ******ed....

"Look peeps, on Larry you owe me that five lord...."
"Fin I don't"
"On the G you do bruh.. stop playing"
"Vice you lying, on Willie"
"Nation bidness, stop *+#%*#@#%!!+ folk.."
"I ain't ya folk.. peeps.."
"Yeah aight"

and so forth...

What's ya'll local lingo?

And I ain't talking interchangeable "slang" either . This ain't slang. This is a whole other language we speak
grin.gif

(Just some random $%!% I thought of cuz of a reply to Cicero Ave Dopeman.. that's all)

%@%!% im down south and that #@%+ is a whole nother language cau..

EDIT:

nvm i know where youre coming from...doubt nt has affiliations like that bro
nerd.gif

NY:

"Where my money son?"
"I aint got that fam."
Guns start blazin.

Cali:

"Wheres my money?"
"I dont have it cause I used it to buy hella dickies"
"Well then we have no choice but to jump off the SF bridge"

Originally Posted by BOTTOM74BOTTOM

I remember when we upgraded from "On my life" to "On my SOUL!"
laugh.gif
..... cuz you know the only way to counter a slap is to slap it on something harder or more important in your eyes. You can't just say "Um... I don't believe you sir". No, you have to make the counter claim and then slap it harder. If my negro Young Purp be like "on the fin I don't owe you $5 bucks"... I'm not just gonna say "Uh, yes you do". OF COURSE not...... my natural inclination is to slap it on my nation that he does owe me the money. IF you've never heard a vicelord and a ya folks arguing, you'd think dude's was ******ed....

"Look peeps, on Larry you owe me that five lord...."
"Fin I don't"
"On the G you do bruh.. stop playing"
"Vice you lying, on Willie"
"Nation bidness, stop *+#%*#@#%!!+ folk.."
"I ain't ya folk.. peeps.."
"Yeah aight"

and so forth...

What's ya'll local lingo?

And I ain't talking interchangeable "slang" either . This ain't slang. This is a whole other language we speak
grin.gif

(Just some random $%!% I thought of cuz of a reply to Cicero Ave Dopeman.. that's all)

Originally Posted by reeeem0

+##%@ im down south and that ++!$ is a whole nother language cau..

Man... we got hood too so eventually I start ending sentences with "BOTTOM!" or saying stuff like  "On Bottom you got young Chase Block in me all *@%*!* up. SLAB." .... like if I say it loud enough or hard enough it'll actually mean something to somebody else
grin.gif
laugh.gif
. And don't let a negro start hollering numbers. Lord knows I done heard a whole lotta "Man on 9-22-12 you better..." and all that jazz..
laugh.gif
.. aww man... this !%!$ is so funny when you step outside of it and look at it from a foreigner's point of view
grin.gif

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

This could probably go in one of the other two "slang" threads started by noobs today ....

noob.
Slang = interchangeable words

This is a whole cultural way of speaking...and a manner of conversation that goes beyond word swaps...

WHAT NOOB?!

Originally Posted by BOTTOM74BOTTOM

Originally Posted by reeeem0

+##%@ im down south and that ++!$ is a whole nother language cau..

Man... we got hood too so eventually I start ending sentences with "BOTTOM!" or saying stuff like  "On Bottom you got young Chase Block in me all *@%*!* up. SLAB." .... like if I say it loud enough or hard enough it'll actually mean something to somebody else
grin.gif
laugh.gif
. And don't let a negro start hollering numbers. Lord knows I done heard a whole lotta "Man on 9-22-12 you better..." and all that jazz..
laugh.gif
.. aww man... this !%!$ is so funny when you step outside of it and look at it from a foreigner's point of view
grin.gif

laugh.gif
i know what you mean bruh...i cant even explain how lingo is where im at, *%#+ you just gotta be around to hear it.

but its like on some:

"ay the %@#! it is bruh?!"
"aint *%#+ godamn the %@#! good wit ya dawg?"
"same *%#+ my ++%%+, aint nan new over here godamn but these _'s FLEXIN me with them numbers bruh!"
"*%#+ foreal??!..yeen never lie cau"
"*%+@% real but dem _'s cross the water (northside) fin spot me off a couple for the good."
"well godamn %@#! with me on a slab or two my dude"
"truuuuuuuue."

......average conversation.
laugh.gif
we dont talk numbers round these parts doe folk..its a different demographic over here.
grin.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
@ dreClark posting random numbers and me trying to see if he was actually saying something...

You know that Compton ghetto Chicago +*%%... that every Section 8 hood tenant is familar with... OOOOOOOOOOO WEEEEEEEEE...  
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

laugh.gif
roll.gif
@ dreClark posting random numbers and me trying to see if he was actually saying something...

You know that Compton ghetto Chicago +*%%... that every Section 8 hood tenant is familar with... OOOOOOOOOOO WEEEEEEEEE...  
laugh.gif

Reminds me of the first time I sat there thinking, "sooooo... if it just me or... is Rick Ross folks?" BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS! Brothers of the orange outward oval other oblique obstetrician ontelogical omega o-word struggle? Say word Rick Ross?
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

I hate people who think they're so hard because they talk like they go to University of Phoenix... seriously? G The FO

Originally Posted by iAllan

I hate people who think they're so hard because they talk like they go to University of Phoenix... seriously? G The FO

Ummmmmmmmmm... WHAT IN THE
9321564f7e8555a2e0954efbe680638a02fd4f7.gif
ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!?!?!?!
85e25bd44e74c83954ea95035166cfe4d04856e.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by iAllan

Ummmmmmmmmm... WHAT IN THE
9321564f7e8555a2e0954efbe680638a02fd4f7.gif
ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!?!?!?!
85e25bd44e74c83954ea95035166cfe4d04856e.gif
x2

Back
Top Bottom