When keeping it real/white privilege goes wrong? vol. mind ya business

I get what the driver did was wrong but I mean he couldn't of asked the dude politely?? You wanna be hard body, you gonna be hard bodied

Don't feel the least bit bad for the biker.

Over there lane splitting like a jackass but telling homie in the BMW to stop using his phone.

FOH.

Lane splitting is not illegal. It actually is safer for motorcyclists to lane split.

stupid question, but is lane splitting illegal or just frowned upon since its dangerous?

Not illegal and not legal in california. There is a push to make it legal tho. The DMV was caught encouraging lane splitting in their driver book and now it has been removed. Studies show it is not as dangerous as you think.

i believe Cali is the only place its legal in the U.S.

Its actually a grey area of the law.

I get what the driver did was wrong but I mean he couldn't of asked the dude politely?? You wanna be hard body, you gonna be hard bodied

Thats not hard body, that is excessive. The driver could of just gave the motorcyclist the finger or stopped at the next light and cursed him out or even tried to throw hands if he was really bout dat life.

But using 4,000 lbs car to hit a 400 lbs bike is weakness. Not to mention he put other drivers at risk.

Again, YES what the driver did was wrong, BUT if you feel compelled to talk to random people like that also accept that random things will happen to you. Biker thought he was robocop out there.

Maybe since I rode in the past I'm bias, but I just can't find the funny in hitting someone with your car? If he were on foot would it still be funny?

i seen this yesterday...it looks like the motorcyclist is playing with the driver after take off...like not trying to let him go around him...keeps switching lanes to not let the car get in front...

Maybe since I rode in the past I'm bias, but I just can't find the funny in hitting someone with your car? If he were on foot would it still be funny?

When your "did not happen but let's pretend like it did" situation happens we'll evaluate the circumstances appropriately.

It has happened, people on foot have been hit by cars. Please evaluate.

:lol: at anyone saying you deserved to get the car thrown out you for talking slick.

Driver was a punk for that plain and simple hope the biker pressed charges

The sounds he was making was funny. Had he been killed it would not have been funny but he's fine so haha.

It's not like dude just hit him. He was being a **** not minding his business

It has happened, people on foot have been hit by cars. Please evaluate.

So you want to compare this to someone walking the streets and for no reason being hit by a car?

I mean I get what you're saying but situations change everything

If a person on foot was throwing a brick at someone's car and repeatedly hit the car with a baseball bat, that's completely different than a man just jogging randomly being hit. Are we seeing eye to eye now? :lol:

Again, YES what the driver did was wrong, BUT if you feel compelled to talk to random people like that also accept that random things will happen to you. Biker thought he was robocop out there.

Random is a tree branch falling and hitting the biker. The hit seems premeditated.

So was him trying to block the driver with a motorcycle thinking he was untouchable. He got touched

:lol: he wasn't blocking the driver. Motorcyclists have the full width of the lane. He didn't go into his right lane. Just because his helmet cam is on the right side closer to the dashed line separating lanes doesn't mean he was in both lanes.

Placement on helmet cams can change views drastically.

Also, I know this intersection very well and it is always busy especially in rush hour traffic. There may have been a car on the right lane a little further back. You don't see that in the video.

Last edited:
Nope. I'm referring to to people getting hit by cars after verbal/physical altercations. There's, surprisingly, a good amount of videos of that occurring.

Nope. I'm referring to to people getting hit by cars after verbal/physical altercations. There's, surprisingly, a good amount of videos of that occurring.

That's when people (the aggressor) have to properly evaluate the situation

1. You're arguing with someone IN A CAR
2. You are not in a car
3. You're the person NOT in the position of power
4. Shut your mouth until you are

AGAIN I'm NOT saying people should hit people with cars. I AM saying if you escalate a situation and you're in a non dominant position you're setting yourself up. It's like starting a fight with someone holding a gun. Don't

Last edited:
I took a closer look in the vid and while I still don't find it funny, it seems the motorcyclist was engaging in trolling. Unfortunately we only have that view but I did notice the very suspect things.

That's when people have to ***** the situation

1. You're arguing with someone IN A CAR
2. You are not in a car
3. You're the person NOT in the position of power
4. Shut your mouth until you are

AGAIN I'm NOT saying people should hit people with cars. I AM saying if you escalate a situation and you're in a non dominant position you're setting yourself up. It's like starting a fight with someone holding a gun. Don't
All valid points, but why did you quote me to start with then? I commented on the situation not being funny to me. None of that has anything to do with my post you quoted.

All valid points, but why did you quote me to start with then? I commented on the situation not being funny to me. None of that has anything to do with my post you quoted.

Your "what if he was on foot" comment.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom