When keeping it real/white privilege goes wrong? vol. mind ya business

Now you're just being difficult. You really didn't finish reading the sentence? "If he was on foot would it still be funny."

Again, nothing to do with any of your points. Unless you think motorcycles and cars are of an equal position of power.

Edit: re:switching lanes
He doesn't switch lanes but he's looking over his right shoulder and drifts towards the line. This makes me think the car was trying to pass on his right initially. The motorcyclist also is goes oddly slow. Notice how the traffic in the right lane is much further ahead and you can hear him laying off the throttle.

It's possible he was just checking out the roadside shops from the left lane but it does lend itself to the theory that he wasn't letting the car pass.

Last edited:
some bikers do feel untouchable though. i've seen them not letting cars pass via switching lanes. you see it a lot in LA.

I do see bikers sometimes feeling untouchable, but at the same time LA drivers are some of the worst not to mention that LA traffic. Two wrongs don't make a right.

I took a closer look in the vid and while I still don't find it funny, it seems the motorcyclist was engaging in trolling. Unfortunately we only have that view but I did notice the very suspect things.

How was he trolling? What were the very suspect things?

Now you're just being difficult. You really didn't finish reading the sentence? "If he was on foot would it still be funny."

Again, nothing to do with any of your points. Unless you think motorcycles and cars are of an equal position of power.

And again, your imaginary situation didn't happen. What if the driver had a heart attack and that's why he hit him? What ifs are useless.

To answer your question, no if he died and yes if he got up just fine with absolutely zero injuries, but again its irrelevant

Last edited:
i believe Cali is the only place its legal in the U.S.
Has to be. I've NEVER seen it until I went to Cali last year.... and to this day I don't understand how/why it's even legal there.

And how was the driver wrong? He was at a red light, sitting completely still..... he shouldn't have knocked buddy off his bike, but he wasn't putting anybody in danger by getting a quick tweet out at the Red. lol

i did feel the motorcyclist was going slow, sort of speeding up, slowing down.

Look at how far the silver car is ahead.

I dont agree with what happened, but dude cussed at him, and was going slow and continually looking back...appears he was F!!!n around in a lose-lose situation.

has the driver been caught?

Has to be. I've NEVER seen it until I went to Cali last year.... and to this day I don't understand how/why it's even legal there.

And how was the driver wrong? He was at a red light, sitting completely still..... he shouldn't have knocked buddy off his bike, but he wasn't putting anybody in danger by getting a quick tweet out at the Red. lol

Study shows lane splitting is safe then sitting in traffic and having someone rear end a motorcycle. A lot of stop and go in this state add distracted drivers and chances for rear ending a bike is higher than if a bike keeps moving.

There are speed regulations to lane splitting too. And you can only go a certain MPH.

I dont agree with what happened, but dude cussed at him, and was going slow and continually looking back...appears he was F!!!n around in a lose-lose situation.

Sheriff station is two blocks over. He could have been doing 45 and slowed down to 40 or 35.

The silver car went ahead doesn't mean he was driving slow. Silver car could've been driving fast. It takes time for motorcyclist to take off at a red light not as instant as an automatic car.

Ayres (The Motorcycle Rider) said that he suffered a concussion and is now left with hefty medical bills. He’s created a DonationTo page because the criminal investigation will delay any civil settlement, and the BMW driver’s insurance was insufficient to cover Ayres’ health care costs.

:lol: Pending criminal charges for the Bimmer.

BMW driver is screwed. Sounds like his insurance said they won't cover his road rage and negligence behind the wheel.

i believe Cali is the only place its legal in the U.S.

Believe it or not, but lane splitting greatly reduces the number of accidents involving motorcycles. According to the NHTSA 40% of all accidents involving Motorcycles are bikes getting rear ended by cars. Lane splitting takes this almost entirely out of the equation.

Motorcyclist deserve respect BUT this dude deserved what he got......he's a ******* weirdo

Don't feel the least bit bad for the biker.

Over there lane splitting like a jackass but telling homie in the BMW to stop using his phone.

FOH.

So lane splitting at a red light is more dangerous than texting and driving now?

I've heard it all.

One thing if you line split two cars while everyone is moving but at a red light no. Youre a psychopath if you condone this behavior

Curse back at the biker and keep it moving. Hitting someone with your car is ***** ****

Last edited:
Lifting his hand like he just drew a charge on Lebron in Game 6 
laugh.gif

I do see bikers sometimes feeling untouchable, but at the same time LA drivers are some of the worst not to mention that LA traffic. Two wrongs don't make a right.
How was he trolling? What were the very suspect things?

LA is definitely a bad drivers paradise. i feel that it is like that because a lot of the people driving aren't from here. i don't consider myself the best driver but i always drive defensive. i see it all the time. people tailgating, switching lanes, speeding, etc. people get road rage from people driving at the speed limit. it is pretty ridiculous. i've experienced a couple times when making a left turn i'm about to go but then see a person cross the street. as i wait for the person to cross the person behind me is honking lol

Study shows lane splitting is safe then sitting in traffic and having someone rear end a motorcycle. A lot of stop and go in this state add distracted drivers and chances for rear ending a bike is higher than if a bike keeps moving.

There are speed regulations to lane splitting too. And you can only go a certain MPH.

Sheriff station is two blocks over. He could have been doing 45 and slowed down to 40 or 35.

The silver car went ahead doesn't mean he was driving slow. Silver car could've been driving fast. It takes time for motorcyclist to take off at a red light not as instant as an automatic car.

true, but did he ever get up to that speed.

You F!!! around with those F!!!arounds you F!!!around and get smoked.

LA is definitely a bad drivers paradise. i feel that it is like that because a lot of the people driving aren't from here. i don't consider myself the best driver but i always drive defensive. i see it all the time. people tailgating, switching lanes, speeding, etc. people get road rage from people driving at the speed limit. it is pretty ridiculous. i've experienced a couple times when making a left turn i'm about to go but then see a person cross the street. as i wait for the person to cross the person behind me is honking lol

If someone was driving speed limit in the fast lane I would have road rage too. This morning I'm in lane 1 and some jerk is going 60 MPH. Get the F over in the right lanes. Not to mention all the looky-loo when there is some accident or even a car pulled over by CHP.

There are just a lot of people who drive without common sense. It is the DMVs fault they make the test too easy for any idiot to pass, but that's only because the government is a business.

true, but did he ever get up to that speed.

Besides his statement saying he slowed down, no evidence of speed. I'm sure a cop or lawyer can calculate what MPH he was going, but I can't see the speedometer.

Last edited:
If someone was driving speed limit in the fast lane I would have road rage too. This morning I'm in lane 1 and some jerk is going 60 MPH. Get the F over in the right lanes. Not to mention all the looky-loo when there is some accident or even a car pulled over by CHP.

There are just a lot of people who drive without common sense. It is the DMVs fault they make the test too easy for any idiot to pass, but that's only because the government is a business.
Besides his statement saying he slowed down, no evidence of speed. I'm sure a cop or lawyer can calculate what MPH he was going, but I can't see the speedometer.

i can agree with that. it's one thing to go close to speed limit on the street. but on the highway is a different story. here in hollywood the freeway speed limit is 55 lol no one is going 55

So where's the white privilege you speak of?

Surely you must be talking about the sense of entitlement exhibited by the guy in the Bimmer.

-Texting while driving, which is illegal in LA.

-Doesn't like being told to stop texting, so he intentionally causes an accident and endangers the life of the motorcycle rider as well as the traffic behind him.

The biker had it coming, and I say that as a biker myself. Also, to me it appears that the biker tried to prevent the car from getting ahead of him before the crash.

How did he prevent the car from getting ahead? Is he supposed to pull over and let the guy pass? If he is legally in his lane (pics on previous page) and going the speed limit the BMW has to stay either stay behind or pass in the other lane.

dankenstien88 dankenstien88 we're on the same page. :D

Back
Top Bottom