When mamba get his jersey retired, it will be #24 right?

calibeebee

Supporter
pretty much a yes or no question. I say yes, my special needs co-worker, lame excuse for a lakers fan, with a brain the size of a walnut, says 8. And to keep some sort of discussion going, who's retired jersey will look cooler? kobes or lebrons?

I'm kidding about the kobe vs bron pump the brakes

jim jackson...forgot he even ever wore a Laker uniform. 24 at that :x

From the number of times he has screwed the Suns (will never forget that buzzer beater a couple years ago in the playoffs), he should have his jersey retired in Phoenix too 
frown.gif

He should have #24 retired

The best Kobe was #8, with the afro and adidas shoes. That's how I'll always remember Kobe

Should be #8 off the strength of the 3-peat and 81 point game, alone.

I still feel some type of way about him switching his number... I mean I understand why he did it but damn :smh:

That 8 was COLD.

Last edited:
I think it should be both, but it will likely be 24, and the 8 unoficially by not allowing anyone to wear it (which no one has anyway)

Lol u know how pissed dudes like Kareem and Magic will be if Kobe's jersey is up there twice? No matter what the reason is.

It's going to be 24.

And I think Kobe would rather be remembered more for being the leader and MVP of two title teams rather than a sidekick for three.

i can see both getting retired... he's got so many accolades with both #'s, its tough to leave one out.

when kobe rocked that #8 & had the mini fro though... his game was so filthy :smh: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom