When people ask how many sneakers you have...

Man look at all you lying !$@ dudes. I know some of y'all count your shoes every other week and have that exact number in your head, waiting for thequestion to be asked...
laugh.gif

If I get asked,
Originally Posted by RFX45

I just say "too many."
But I don't get asked as often because
Originally Posted by Dakingii

im in college now, nobody cares

if its someone I don't know I just say "too many"

I used to say "enough" but I felt like a $#!$ for saying that to sometimes, it felt like saying, "I know how many but it's none of yourbusiness" and I'm not really like that

i dont think about the money so much because i the end i could sell every pair i got for the same or more money than what i payed i just choose not to

its always akward to me. especially since not that many people at my hs have that many. i usually just shrug or laugh and say idk

apparently having alot of sneakers isn't lady-like....so when my family asks I just lie and give some skimp *$+ number

Originally Posted by kobe4threebang

i dont think about the money so much because i the end i could sell every pair i got for the same or more money than what i payed i just choose not to

Who asked you?

i don't understand why so many ntrs are so embarrassed to collect shoes i don't find it that embarrassing so i tell them how many i can understand ifthe person being annoying with it or catty but the general response from older folks is something about amel demarcos

I don't bring my sneakers to college with me because I don't trust the dormitory and I'm not about to bring all those shoes on the plane. I usuallyjust tell them a rough estimate of how many I have. Usually they say, "Thats it?", because they believe in quantity over quality.

depends. if its a girl whos been noticing that asks, i come up with a slick remark like...no check it out. i dont buy that very many shoes on the regular imjust tryna find the right ones to give me the courage to walk up to you..

Back
Top Bottom