When people ask how many sneakers you have...

what is your response?

I used to throw out a lowball estimate but people always freak out and start buggin me about it and investigating my financial situation and whatnot.

Today I got asked when I came into English by 3 or 4 girls who'd (I guess) been talkin bout me, I kinda shrugged and said "a few". I felt it wasthe easiest thing to do instead of interrupting the lesson, but at the same time I am kind of ignoring their question.

The people that do know the money Ive spent think somethings wrong with me, even though I again give them a lowball estimate. I have a pretty small collection,about three and a half stacks, while I know dudes on here got stuff equivalent to mortgages lol. I try not to spend too much, cuz Im savin for the future, butsince theres pretty much no sneakerheads at my school I constantly get the whole range of questions - yesterday I was wearing Taxi XIIs and some random kidruns up to tell me how he had them back in the 90s and that I was doin it real old school lol, kinda glad I made him smile, but thats obv not why I buy em.

ANYWAY, back to my question, what do you answer with?

I don't collect sneakers. What are you talking about?

*Dudes will rob you when you ain't lookin*

"ehh not too many"
grin.gif

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

I whip it out and ask, "Do you care more about my sneakers or penis?"

laugh.gif

I'm sorry but you do this when a guy asks?

(yes, I sensed his sarcasm)

when i tell them im kind of embarrased cuz it sounds like i have a problem and waste money
smh.gif
laugh.gif

My response is usually something on the humble. "Idk...Not that many" **While recounting in my head the pics of some dudes on here with 200+ Pairs**Makes my "abnormally large to most people" collection seem small to me.

i was never ashamed of how much money i blew on sneakers, so when people would ask, i would tell them the truth.

Im no longer asked that question, im in college now, nobody cares

but when i was in high school i was real humble about it so i would just say i dont know.

I mean in the streets or when Im talkin to some grimy cat I wouldnt let em know $+@+, but at school (in the burbs) I have nan worries, I just dont tell em anumber, but really dont have a specific reasoning behind it

I dont even give a number or show pictures of my kicks for real because people start thinking you have a problem.

I just say, "I got a few." Usually if they know about me already, I just say very humbly "I got some very old kicks that are well taken careof"

It isnt usually dudes that ask that its the ladies which i dont mind cuz i love the ladies so i just say enough or too many, the usual crap. but most dudeswill comment on the pair i have on not how many do i have.

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

I whip it out and ask, "Do you care more about my sneakers or penis?"

laugh.gif

I'm sorry but you do this when a guy asks?

(yes, I sensed his sarcasm)
Jrs plays for both teams
nerd.gif

Spoiler [+]
JRS is a heterosexual male who is secure with his sexuality. Pause and No Mo do not exist in his vocabulary. He also likes to push people's insecurities to the limit. For example, he once asked for pics of a homophobic man's penis on Niketalk to enrage the homophob. This has been a message from JRS and JRS Industries.

Originally Posted by Dakingii

but when i was in high school i was real humble about it so i would just say i dont know.
then they're like "damn he's got so many he can't count".lol
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom