When the freak did old ladies start Cblockin!?

I was at work yesterday and its usually pretty hard to get at chicks there cuz Im stuck at the register with a line and dressed like a fruit but whatever...

I had a longggg line of like 7 haitian ladies, each with their own orders while every other line was empty. these three BADDDD chicks go in my line and startgivin me and my dude those "those" smiles and looks, yall know what Im talkin bout. So Im finishin up with the other ladies, only one last one needsto pay, and the old hag on the register in front of me who did nothing the whole time decides to say to the girls "hey I can take you over here"

they say "no thats okay"

then she just grabs their bag of balloons and ping pong balls and rings them up, me and my dude are like
mad.gif
mad.gif
, seriously WTH the girls was obv waitin in the line just cuz of us, but then this old ho goes and screws it up. Then I cant leave to talk to em cuzsome more people get in my line and I just get soooooo pissed, that was GUARANTEED poon, that I missed out on.

then my homeboy starts yellin at the old lady bout how she blockin and being dumb for no reason, she LAUGHS in our faces and tells me I should have beenquicker. she even acknowledges she did it just to piss us off!!!!

SERIOUSLY, WHAT IS GOIN ON!?!?

Cliffnotes:
  • a group of bad chicks want me and my boy
  • old lady screws us over
  • she thinks its funny, ive never done anything to her
  • now Im like
    mad.gif

thing is if I start hollerin at chicks across the dam customers my +!@ is gone, and no job= no money

!*#%%$+ dilemna, I know that if I was baggin I woulda walked out with em, did it before but that doesnt fly when youre on a register

"that was GUARANTEED poon"
uhh, yea right. just cus some girl smiles at you doesn't mean you get buns. try using your other head to think and you might end up better off next time.she served you your L with a laugh. that's 2 for one

guaranteed poon? how did you know this? maybe they were cheesing at you cause they wanted a discount on their purchase.

You could've left your register but you chose not to. Take the initiative next time, especially when faced with adversity.

Lol, I cant give discounts and with a teenage chick, its guaranteed. chicks havent found their identity yet, and its actually easy to make a chick like you

until you finish maturing the synapses in your brain havent fully developed, therefore the feeling associated with "liking" someone are directly tiedto a reward system, as such if you make a girl feel like theres any type of reward that comes with being wit u she likes you. I smashed girls waaaay out of myleague like this

edit: Zik, was that an AP english reference? lol

laugh.gif
Nah that was off top but subconsciously probably was. I'm justsaying in those situations where I'm facing such a lowly obstacle I'm not gonna let some old lady stop me, if she want more ppl at her registerI'll leave for awhile and get shorty's # so that old hag can have all the customers
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
Thats messed up and random as hell. Kind of reminds me of when JonahHill said he got c-blocked by O.J.

you gotta be cool with the old ladies fam. if the old ladies are on your side, they'll put you on hard. "oh he's a nice young man"

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

"that was GUARANTEED poon"
uhh, yea right. just cus some girl smiles at you doesn't mean you get buns. try using your other head to think and you might end up better off next time. she served you your L with a laugh. that's 2 for one

laugh.gif

shoulda gave it to granny son...

naw im playin... u must be very rude because old ladies usually put in work "he's a respectable young man... etc.
pimp.gif

lmao i know exactly what you mean
laugh.gif
When i use to work in Walgreens we just had 1 big line and usually 2 registers open. If there were any cute chicks onthe line me and w.e guy on the other register would always try to set it up for them to come to us. Weather i would ring quickly to get them 1st, or go slow ashell.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom