when was the last time you experienced disappointment of any kind?

ny giants
tired.gif

Finding out this girl I know started talking to this other girl I know. like as friends, boo

Tennessee...

got me feeling like Danny Green "THEY ARE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERE...AND WE LET EM OFF THE HOOK"
%+#@%*!

Chick i was talking to for the longest moved on. I was looking at some pics she had added on facebook and she had a pic of her and some dude and the captionsaid "my boo".

I was like wow, my heart dropped and everything, it wasnt the fact that she moved on it was the fact she gave me no notice of it, i mean she could have saidsomething, i would have.

But its all good, i deleted my facebook (not for the same reason). I just felt like i needed a new start.

lost my wallet in ATL last week.

dad called me today and told me he found it though.............

but i had no money for lenox mall etc..............guess thats good and bad.............

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Chick i was talking to for the longest moved on. I was looking at some pics she had added on facebook and she had a pic of her and some dude and the caption said "my boo".

I was like wow, my heart dropped and everything, it wasnt the fact that she moved on it was the fact she gave me no notice of it, i mean she could have said something, i would have.

But its all good, i deleted my facebook (not for the same reason). I just felt like i needed a new start.
damn dude

girls are grimey

Originally Posted by Los Benjaminz

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Chick i was talking to for the longest moved on. I was looking at some pics she had added on facebook and she had a pic of her and some dude and the caption said "my boo".

I was like wow, my heart dropped and everything, it wasnt the fact that she moved on it was the fact she gave me no notice of it, i mean she could have said something, i would have.

damn dude

girls are grimey

i thought only guys did that
laugh.gif

that had to hurt

The messed up thing about it is that chicks have been doin me grimey my whole life so when i found out i wasnt even that mad. I dont even understand why thisbe happenin to me because if u met me u would see that i am the most cool, laid back, humble, down to earth guy u will have ever known.

I swear its like a cycle for me thats why i have commitment issues.

%%%%%@*+$%+! today.

esti.

the water from the taps are not working. my whole block has no water. they said it has to do with the pipes in downtown that are messed up.
i cant take a shower. been vedging in my grease since this morning. and i despise being dirty.
my computer is broken. i think the hd died.
my phone is ******ed. it turns white like 1 out of 20 times. so i have to reopen it everytime and hope it works. i have no idea who is calling or texting.
the satellite remote doesnt work. so i cant watch tv.
i only have this ghetto laptop that takes 45 mins to open up a window.
i want to go out but cant cause im dirty.
esp when a certain lady friend wanted to chill.

today is gaymosexual.

nothing to do up in this.

Back
Top Bottom