When Was The Last Time You Felt Lucky? Vol. Feels Good Man // TY BASED GOD!

Post your stories!

- Driving to school, missed a stop sign
- Cop pulled me over, asked if I had tickets within the last 18 months, responded "Never had any tickets"
- He cut me a break and let me go without a ticket
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
(FYI: Rolling stop signs in SF is about $200)

Found a roll of tp under the bathroom sink after taking a @%$+ and noticing there was no tp left.

all my co workers an damn near everyone i know have no power because of the hurricane in CT, itll take like a week prolly.

i have power.

Doing the Road Trip thing, so I drive from BK to Miami.....................Got pulled over in VA with an OZ last summer and I'm still here to talk about it..............

Stupid pig went in and out of the Benz thinking he was gonna find it, I rolled a spliff and he found the guts, thought it was a RAP. Brought out the canines, blah blah blah, but word to the coolest white guy I'll probably ever admit to (Barry Cooper), he didnt find NOTHING!!!!

BTW- Will never step foot in that God forsaken commonwealth cesspool the call Virgina every again......

......in 2001 i was driving back home at like 2 or 3 in the morning dead sleep behind the wheel. i was woken up by flashing lights and a siren. cop pulls me over and asks if i knew how fast i was driving. i told him he saved my life because i was asleep.
30t6p3b.gif

.....before that? must of been like 1999. i got pulled over with about $15,000 on me, no job, and no reasonable legit reason to have such cash on me. cop pulls me out the car, put the cuffs on, and searches me and the car.......NOTHING. come to find out the cop that did the search was a rookie, his partner just pulled me over to get him some hands on training. bubble coats ftw....

- recently? im still riding high off this one.....

f59252feae6e3d484aa62c2383eadd9a1ce0024.pjpeg

c2e15de164d04163e2a778079956c1867534515.pjpeg

I came to post "never", but after reading the OP, I guess I felt 'lucky' by getting off on 3 tickets, after being pulled over.

Getting off on the 50 in 25 one had me like.
eek.gif

Was on the highway this past winter and got cutoff doing 120km/h. Went to hit the brakes, hit some black ice a ramped into the ditch. Me and my friend walked away without a scratch. 
Very close to flipping the car, extremely lucky. 

Originally Posted by Al Audi

all my co workers an damn near everyone i know have no power because of the hurricane in CT, itll take like a week prolly.

i have power.

70% of my town lost power in CT too, 
never lost it, lights flickered once, 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

already had one day of school cancelled, pointing towards at least one more.

Was driving in my lane a couple days ago (the lane was right next to where people merge onto the highway) & a van starts to merge when Im right next to them... I looked real quick in my mirror & there was no cars in the other lane so I was able to swerve real quick out of the way.
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif
All happened in a matter of like 2 seconds too
nerd.gif

Won concert tickets today on the radio station for sending an email prompted by a Facebook status update by the radio station.

What tickets you may ask?!

WEEZY BABY! I Am Music Tour w/ Ricky Rose', Keri Hilson, Lloyd, etc.

I am stoaked.

^ Dope, congrats!

Another time
- I had a huge dent on my car, volleyball size
- Some dude offered to fix it, but I told him I had to pick up my dad
- He popped it and continued to say he'll fix it for cheap, told him...I'm on a tight schedule and dipped
- From a huge dent to a small ding...Still gotta fix it though
pimp.gif

It's about to be a year since me and my buddy won $30,000 on a $3 dollar scratch off .. 9/3/10

Definitely the last time I felt lucky
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Damn Government took 31%, buy we both got $10,250 each

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

It's about to be a year since me and my buddy won $30,000 on a $3 dollar scratch off .. 9/3/10

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

mad.gif

Hurricane Irene knocking out 2 school days for me because of some frail &$% wind
laugh.gif

on %+@% last year, my brilliant self thought it was a great idea to bring in a gram of that green to school to smoke later. I picked up my friend at his house in the morning as usual, and told him. He was like, "Dude, don't leave that in the car, keep it on you all the time." So I kept it on me and what do you know, they call in the K9 unit to the school, searching all the lockers and the cars in the parking lot.

I had mine in my pocket, but if they searched every classroom, I definitely would have been %$+!!%. Smoked it all later that day though.
laugh.gif

edit: I understand I'm talking about stuff against the rules... but censoring a calendar date?
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
Congrats to you and your friend.
 I feel that I don't normally catch breaks (or get lucky), so today was pretty awesome
laugh.gif

Today, had to put my name in a raffle in order to get an add code for a college class. I was the second one called out of six that were chosen from a pool of 15 people. Feels good man 
pimp.gif

but these overcrowded school conditions feel bad.
frown.gif

A few months back I got pulled over for going 51 in a 35 and got warning. And got pulled over 2 or 3 times for no plate and never got a ticket.

Back
Top Bottom