When was the last time you had diarrhea and what do you suspect was the cause of it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Dink

formerly foamposite xi
Last night. Let's just say I'm not eating Cheesecake Factory for a while. :smh:

What about you?

wassup with the grocery stuff these days.

Free the Meat Thread. Flounce and Free Wall for the USA.

Nigeria, had some horrible chicken. diarrhea and vomiting at the same time :smh: :x :stoneface: 0]
I honestly didnt think my body was capable.

Last edited:
Food poisoning from Gringo's in 2009. Multiple furious watery dumps that I never thought would stop

Taco bell 3 years ago

Ran thru half a roll of toilet paper Smh. Never ending wipe

Indian food is so freakin good and flavorful but it always causes me diarrhea and it also gives you smelly pores the next morning.

This morning... I'm lactose and my girl made this good *** looking cheesy potato ****. I ended up eating 90% of the pan. Let just say I was awaken out my sleep and ran to the bathroom.

Indian food is so freakin good and flavorful but it always causes me diarrhea and it also gives you smelly pores the next morning.

It doesn't give me the runs but you eat/cook it enough you'll literally start smelling like curry.

I remember my poop was green 4 a min and i was freakin out.

Then i google it.

They said if you eat fruit loops that happens.

And i was eatin fruit loops :smokin

Last edited:
A couple weeks ago threw outta both holes 25+ times

Had to go to the ER for fluids.

I only thing I ate were strawberry honey bunches of oats, never again.

March when I got back from Colombia.

Every time I travel abroad I get the bubble guts :smh:

Today pleb boi.  Drank some coffee and used week old half and half. Forgot to check the date until after I felt the bubblies.

Last edited:
I remember my poop was green 4 a min and i was freakin out.

Then i google it.

They said if you eat fruit loops that happens.

And i was eatin fruit loops :smokin

I thought that was because of all the sugar. That same thing happens when you eat a lot of it.

eek.gif
last time I got the rhea was in Colombia this past winter. I ate some bad fish in Cartagena. Where in COL were you?
I found the dishes in Bogota rather bland.

Don't care much for Colombian food

Got food from crab regoons at a Vietnamese restaurant during a road trip from NJ to STL worst trip ever.

Never visited Bogota or Medellin, but might roll through this summer. How were the ladies?
Fine as hell but too westernized these days, consumed by smartphones and every other bone head American woman trait.

Met and dated some nice ones, but smashing on the first date was not happening.

I had to put in a week of dating  before I got the yambs.

Too needy and dramatic for me though I'm done with latinas for now.....

My basic spanish went a long way too, because the dudes with me got no play and I kept telling them to crack open them Spanish lessons.

They like you to make them laugh...if you cant do this in spanish then its just gonna be stiff and akward and theyll lose interest quick.

Bogota was really nice though...would I visit Colombia again???

No

Last edited:
Asia last fall

Something in the water :rolleyes

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom