When Was The Last Time You Had to Put Someone In Their Place? Vol: Open doors for ladies, never blaz

We all had to do it at some point in life whether we like it or not. Some ppl need to be corrected, disciplined, and slapped on the hand with a metal ruler and get told "don't do that". Whether it be a peer, an elder, or the yout dem (who I may add, are getting so cold nowadays). So what's an instance where you had to put someone in their place? How'd it go? Did violence ensue?

As a man in this word sometimes you have to take it upon yourself to kick the truth to the young youth. But these shorties running round smoking sess drinking beer, and ain't trynna hear what I'm kicking in his ear.

For example, I hate malls. For many reasons, but one, it's too crowded. I don't like crowds. Especially crowds of teenagers. Kids these days wanna just wanna smoke K2 and listen to lil uzi. So I go to the mall, and of course it's some teenagers doing their thing whatver whatver buying their little pants or whatever. I walk out the shop, and infront of me it's a kid exiting the shop but a woman behind him, and son don't even hold the door open for shorty. I had to pull son aside and scold him. Had to tell him yo fam you gotta get some respect in your heart B. Woman is the mother of the earth and you gotta cherish that. Open doors for ladies. The problem is a lot of kids don't got people to teach them things like this. It takes a whole village to raise a child, but it only takes 1 belt to discipline em, feel me?

TL:DR - I'm getting old and turning into one of those old cats who use to tell me to pull my pants up when I was a kid.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

635825592559199750152409411_9OOXVVo.gif

I save my breath because I may need it at some point. I give my daughters the knowledge and instruct them to dismiss those without it, quickly. I'll let the savages remain savages.

For a random kid at the mall? Naa they aint my responsibility so what :lol:

Although i checked my nephew. Dude was pressed over shoes, kept beging his parents for these jays but they were broke and couldnt afford it. Dude cussed out his parents and walked away. I went after him and let him know whatsgood and that he should appreciate having mom and dad together and to stop being petty over materialistic stuff. Hes 12 so i get it bout image but he crossed the line.

So after a few days son wore his moms kds, i called him out infront of the family and he got embaressed as hell

For a random kid at the mall? Naa they aint my responsibility so what :lol:

Although i checked my nephew. Dude was pressed over shoes, kept beging his parents for these jays but they were broke and couldnt afford it. Dude cussed out his parents and walked away. I went after him and let him know whatsgood and that he should appreciate having mom and dad together and to stop being petty over materialistic stuff. Hes 12 so i get it bout image but he crossed the line.

So after a few days son wore his moms kds, i called him out infront of the family and he got embaressed as hell
Scolding him is one thing, but trying to embarrass him ? :lol:

Last edited:
It's been like two days straight so far.

Friday I drive a truck and it can get pretty ridiculous dealing with some of these inbred people. So I pull up to another trucking company about to make a delivery. People are on strike there so as I'm driving in this dude flicks me off.

"Why did you give me the finger man?"

"You're crossing the line and we're on strike"

"What the **** are you gonna do about it tough guy? You only got one hand :lol: "

Then I just drove in, dude had one hand with his kid out here starting drama looking like an idiot with all his union friends.

Then at the gas station yesterday this dude with small mans syndrome is going off on this old man and saying he's going to fight him. :lol: then he turns to me and tried to get me on his side.

"Bro it's Saturday and you got your family in the van looking like you're about to go have some fun, don't let it ruin your day man just be chill"

"Oh you're right fam, thanks"

:lol: instantly ended that crap.

Back
Top Bottom