When was the last time you saw someone LOSE IT? (Story)

People are fed up, lately Ive noticed people losing their temper tho faster than usual. I was at a basketball game recently andsome fans were heckling the refs. This goes on for a few quarters then out of the blue dude loses his temper and control. He begins going back and forth with a guy and then begins walking towards one of the hecklers in the stands. I immediately grab the popcorn lol, buy he gets about 10 feet away and the other refs grab him. Still tho he takes his whistle and throws it at the guy, and says a few choice words but basicly like here, you ref this $@#$ then. And left. It wasn't the illest example but still shocking to see at an NCAA game. People were just watching just as suprised at me. Usually refs just take the abuse. Lately have you seen any crazy examples of people losing their temper?? Have you witnessed a melt down?

I love watching people blow up!

i get the creepiest smile on my face..while doing the MJ popcorn.gif in my head.

Originally Posted by eight2one

I love watching people blow up!

i get the creepiest smile on my face..while doing the MJ popcorn.gif in my head.

You're a jerk
laugh.gif

i saw a woman at cvs the other day tell her daughter " I will kill you with my bare hands " i was the only one that heard i smiled she turned around and i swear it was the devil.

I lost it after I got pulled over by an officer and a recruit on a supposed "routine stop" and throughout the course of this bull the officer decided to tell me that I had been "previously charged" with things that didn't even exist and I had to go to the Court House downtown to figure out if they were legitimate cases or not. Like I wouldn't know or not if I have a record and my stuff is spotless...my friend said they had never seen me like that, I was beating up my car, it was pretty bad.

I was so mad I actually PURPOSEFULLY drove around to find a Sheriff (Where they do that at?) so I could report the officers on duty that night.

NC sucks.

my dad blows up all the time for no reason.

me :hey dad what time is it?
dad: what the **#$ stop asking me dumb guestions
me: ok
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by algarve23

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

yeah one of my coworkers found out we call her "gorda" and i got the chance to have her yell at me and cuss me out. supposedly she was going to take me to Human Resources but havent heard anything yet. This happened bout a week ago. I just smiled as she yelled and screamed so i guess that pissed her off even more
happy.gif

This white chick in my class "lost it" on me yesterday.
roll.gif
roll.gif
That's the only way it can be explained. Talking about she was gonna punch me my in face , f me, calling me a female dog all in the middle of class.
laugh.gif
All this extra nonsense and ALL I did was laugh deep and smile. I AM still laughing
roll.gif

one of my homeboys back in high school was a jolly fellow, in fact i think he was the largest kid in our school.........he might even still hold the record, but i digress. he, me and about 4 other dudes would have out annual last day of school water balloon bash, which usually consisted of us bomb barding the local middle school kids as they came running out of their school at 3 o'clock. well we drove to a school and things went as usual as we put in work on those little suckers, then some parent calls the cops on us. we were told to leave the school grounds and we do as told. we head over to another dudes crib, in the area, to finish off the last of the balloons. we all get there and immediately begin the WB fight. somewhere during the melee we decide to all go after the big kid. we open up on him and he's getting steamed, but we didn't know it. all of a sudden dude spazzed out and went on a 100mph cussing rant on how we all were picking on him; he then turns his back to us and walks away pissed. and at that moment i felt his pain and understood his plight, but i was so caught up in the moment and still in need of the lulz after that somber speech that i threw my last balloon at him hitting him in the back of the head before he was able to turn the corner. we all laughed.

Originally Posted by algarve23

laugh.gif
What the hell lol

that thing about the dad reminds of Kevin Hart's standup about when a man starts wearing pants with no pockets

I was at a memorial service and while the people were walking to the casket to view the body, one of the family members of the deceased stands up and yells "@%%% you, why the hell would you cremate my Dad you dumb %$%*$! I hope you burn in hell!" Everyone in the church was shocked lol including me.

This sunday. I went to jail, she went out with her cousin afterwards. Figures, cops always taking the woman's side

The year after I graduated I went back to watch my old team play. I sat on the front row at the gym and was heckling the ref, I was doing pretty good at it, apparently. He stopped the game and said he wouldn't ref the game anymore if the faculty allowed me to continue watching the game, haha. I was real close with the Dean at the time and me and him laughed it up as I diddy-bopped out of the gym.

laugh.gif

A couple of weeks ago, I was driving...had to merge into the lane next to mine so i speed up a lil and signal before I start merging. Old man in a new Lexus decides to speed up as i complete merging to tailgate me, and he is going nuts in his car, arms are frantic and his mouth is moving reeeally fast, snapping his head like the dude in the canceled WoW account video
laugh.gif
. I come to a full stop at the light and make a nice, slow right turn, and made a long arc into the left most lane since I had a feeling he'd need to go there (it's to get into Costco). He whips his car to the side of mine to speed up, so I gun it and get out further (my car is pretty fast off the jump), but slow it a little since I see there's a yellow light coming. I made it through, he got stuck since he has to brake hard to merge behind me, and I waved at him as I completed the turn. People need to relax on the road, especially if you're driving a nice car. Enjoy life, you know?

Originally Posted by ikari XD

A couple of weeks ago, I was driving...had to merge into the lane next to mine so i speed up a lil and signal before I start merging. Old man in a new Lexus decides to speed up as i complete merging to tailgate me, and he is going nuts in his car, arms are frantic and his mouth is moving reeeally fast, snapping his head like the dude in the canceled WoW account video
laugh.gif
. I come to a full stop at the light and make a nice, slow right turn, and made a long arc into the left most lane since I had a feeling he'd need to go there (it's to get into Costco). He whips his car to the side of mine to speed up, so I gun it and get out further (my car is pretty fast off the jump), but slow it a little since I see there's a yellow light coming. I made it through, he got stuck since he has to brake hard to merge behind me, and I waved at him as I completed the turn. People need to relax on the road, especially if you're driving a nice car. Enjoy life, you know?

hahahaha damn, i would be heated if anyone pulled that on me but I have terrible road rage.  Allowing someone to pass and change into my lane in front of me is comprable to dishonoring my family name. 

Back
Top Bottom