When/Where Will The White/Cement Spizike's Release?

man I'm def glad someone asked this today cuz I sure am wondering the same thing. I'm starting to save for black friday and I wana know if need to factor these in as well.

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

IM JUST WONDERING HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE GOING TO COP THESE AFTER SAYING THAT IT'S A HORRIBLE SHOE......
NIKE Talking Since
'94

I hope my footlocker gets them so I can try em on and decide if I wanna buy these. Are these going to be like the King's County? Cuz we got some of those...
TEAM corNhuskers​

:smh:
smh.gif
king county colorway :smh:
smh.gif
Currently Up For Sale sz 10, as of 10/31/07. FOR SALE: Jordan XI Concords (SERIOUS HEAT) and ADIDAS A3 Structure Basketball Shoes! Check it out!! Size 10.
Ordered kicks from Kaysshoes.com and I used code 116 to recieve $5.50 OFF my purchase! Use that coupon code to save too!

same place all the other spizikes have released :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
Team 4:20
I can mingle with the stars, And throw a party on Mars
Free Chilly
TEAM FLORIDA GATORS

Sincere not that I doubt u or anything fam. but u got a source. I swear all these dates is confusing. and I need these in my life. def won't be droppin 170 though I love having low friends in high places :pimp:
pimp.gif

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

That's on Black Friday right?
"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

yup first spike in lower kids sizes. shouldnt be that hard to get but black friday is the busiest shopping day of the year. you might compete with other crazy gift buyers out there trying to get the best gift or trying to get a deal out of things. dont get mixed up in the lines you wait for. you might end up in the front a a macys or something.

check me and my collection out @www.myspace.com/acervan316

they totally ruined the shoe.

the little cracks in the elephant print should be black instead of all grey. the lace thing from the IV's should be a little less bulky
Sneakers are meant to be worn not stored.

^agreed. im hoping finishline will carry these so i can get my employee discount. 175 makes me :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
I Shine Cause I Grindtheres a full court pressure, im just goin for the two, if im open for the three, imma take it in a second, even if theres one second and imma make it its nothin​

These will be my only Spiz cop. :lol:
laugh.gif
TeamClippers
GET WELL EB42/SL14
AL THORNTON FOR ROY
SC TROJANS
MAYO-GIBSON-JEFFERSON

****WANTED ALL DS SIZE 12....
WHITE MELVINS
XV.. BLACK/RED XVI.. BLACK/RED
XIX... BLACK/RED

who cares about spiz'yikes?
I don't want to be the next Michael Jordan, I only want to be
Kobe Bryant-KOBE

this is the ugliest spizike of them all. the 2 prints dont even match and they're right next to each other?! please don't embarrass yourself by copping these.

Back
Top Bottom