When will Nike retro the Air Max '98?

just so there's no confusion for anyone in Oregon stumbling across this thread....and not any of the other 2-3 that exist already (search better OP)

there's quite a lot of interest in an air max 98 retro, I've personally sent tweets/emails/pics/requests/smoke signals/messenger pigeons and anything of the like....in hopes of triggering some action on this end.

...however...there's at least 2-3 threads about these like i said.

and just so they don't go retroing the wrong shoe
laugh.gif
...pic for reference:
4904707217_74d6cfba53_z.jpg

I search for these shoes basically on a daily basis... id KILL to have the retro.... that colorway, the purple and silver, the navy and maize.... ooooweeee

Haven't Seen A Retro Of These Since 2000-2001 When Footaction Still Had Exclusive Colorways. The Pairs I Had/Have Are All Grey/Red And All White. I'd Love For
The White/Navy/Yellow Colorway To Come Back. Not Sure How Well They'd Do, But There Seems To Be More "Urban" Interest In Am's Than Ever Before.

Yes, we need these Nike. i still search for a pair of the Michigan color scheme here and there, even tho they can't be worn.

Originally Posted by Mr T from the A

Hol up,
If those are the Air Max 98s, then what year are these?

I had those, and I still have the box for that...the label says Nike Air Max IV. This came out in '98 as well, but later on. I rolled my foot many times due to the narrow soles.

Originally Posted by Mr T from the A

Hol up,
If those are the Air Max 98s, then what year are these?

I'm confused too. I remember these way more than I remember the ones in that first picture. Whatever year/name, THESE are the ones Nike needs to re-release!!!

I have original tuned air max 98s... but I would KILL for the top pair pictured. I had the navy and maize.

Originally Posted by techmen31

Well those are Tuned Air so I'm assuming that they are not the Air Max 98

Total(?) Air, not Tuned.  Tuned Air was abbreviated as "Tn Air" on Nikes.

Both pairs pictured in here I would love to see retro'd.  Properly that is with decent air bubbles
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by TylerrS99

Both pairs pictured in here I would love to see retro'd.  Properly that is with decent air bubbles
ohwell.gif
the best part about that is that the air max 97 unit hasn't suffered as much as the 95's or Bursts....they're still much closer to what they used to be when compared to the other models i mentioned.

now is the time Nike
nerd.gif
smokin.gif

hopefully soon. i came across a pair for 100.00 bucks it was a nice color red white/blue and i thought it wa a steal but when i notice the airbubble was cloudy and the sole was coming apart so i passed.

Back
Top Bottom