When will Nike retro the rest of the Garnetts?

I know they can't name them "Garnetts" anymore but anyone else wanna see some more KG sneakers? esp in Wolves colorways
pimp.gif

i love the garnett 1 but i dont think nike would retro with it being a low price shoe and with no gimmick about it and no garnett name...

Originally Posted by NobleKane

i love the garnett 1 but i dont think nike would retro with it being a low price shoe and with no gimmick about it and no garnett name...

that's the shoe i really wanna see 
pimp.gif

I'll cop these immediately if Nike retros them:

tumblr_lm3e9jswEy1qgcvci.jpg

Flightposite IIIs are due for a retro. They should have retroed last year.

ElijahDukes wrote:
NobleKane wrote:

pimp.gif

Well then.... here is a little eye candy for ya. Garnett Is are such a
pimp.gif
 hot shoe. They remind me alot of the AJXIII, but these actually had more technology and cost over $50 less. I love the anti-inversion device used on these, a really cool alternative to monkey paw IMO.

Spoiler [+]
eek.gif
 95 BUCKS RETAIL !!! I can only imagine how much these would cost if they retroed.

I'd definitely cop the fp3s in retroed in the right colorways like the one above

Originally Posted by dankenstien88

ElijahDukes wrote:
NobleKane wrote:

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
 hot shoe. They remind me alot of the AJXIII, but these actually had more technology and cost over $50 less. I love the anti-inversion device used on these, a really cool alternative to monkey paw IMO.

Spoiler [+]
eek.gif
 95 BUCKS RETAIL !!! I can only imagine how much these would cost if they retroed.

would cop in a heartbeat if they retroed these.

Originally Posted by dankenstien88

ElijahDukes wrote:
NobleKane wrote:

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
eek.gif

BRING THEM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but I found these for 200 in my size...thinking about buying

hopefully never, there are a billion other shoes that need to be retro'd first like late 80's and early 90's

If any color way needs to drop it's these:
16kdti1.jpg

I've been sweating these since I saw the beautiful pics of the on kicksology

If not the blue fades, at least the olympic navy/gold CW
ohwell.gif

Those white/blue FP2's seriously need to drop. Don't know why they didn't mess with those on the last FP2 retro. Also, now is a better time than ever to drop the FPIII with all the hype around foams. Only thing is, I had 2 pairs of the OG's and I know how amazing they felt. I know I'll likely be thoroughly disappointed in the feel of a retro. Almost wish I never sold my pairs, they were still VVVNDS. Hell, the gold ones were still DS.

Originally Posted by Twilight24xJet

If any color way needs to drop it's these:
16kdti1.jpg

I've been sweating these since I saw the beautiful pics of the on kicksology

If not the blue fades, at least the olympic navy/gold CW
ohwell.gif

Navy/gold please. Those were so tough.

1319625352_big2.jpg

used to own these, paid $160 for them and they were one of the most comfortable basketball shoes i've ever had. they wear out pretty quick tho

^^^^ a lot of outlets were getting those in the zinc colorway and selling them for like 50 bucks... keep an eye to the cork cloth blog theyre bound to pop up again

Originally Posted by dbff

I'll cop these immediately if Nike retros them:

tumblr_lm3e9jswEy1qgcvci.jpg

Flightposite IIIs are due for a retro. They should have retroed last year.

Are these good to play ball in? I'm alwys seeing these for a decent price they look too heavy though. Anyone?

Originally Posted by emier2

^^^^ a lot of outlets were getting those in the zinc colorway and selling them for like 50 bucks... keep an eye to the cork cloth blog theyre bound to pop up again

A friend of mine found them at NSR for 60$. Around here they carry more than the outlets..sad story

Back
Top Bottom