When will these ballers learn? vol. Dorrell Wright has a 5" vert

laugh.gif
smh.gif

Groupies.

laugh.gif
Social Networking and all forms of it, is the single the worst thing to happen to prominent athletes.

Originally Posted by Dade B0Y

laugh.gif
Social Networking and all forms of it, is the single the worst thing to happen to prominent athletes.

only to the dumb ones

who sends naked pictures to jump offs? when did that become part of the game?

A lot of these guys are cornballs.
Plus give them money and attention doesnt make it any better.

So Miami Heat guard Dorell Wright didn’t learn a damn thing from Greg Oden? Dorell’s girlfriend and baby’s mama Mia Lee (pictured in the inset pic) decided to try to school groupies on Twitter about how everything in her life–her man, friends, fam–are all private and no one can tell her anything about them. Well, groupie Kat Stacks (check out this post if you don’t know who she is) felt like popping her bubble right quick. Because she Tweeted Mia that she doesn’t know her man as well as she thinks.

Kat went in about her sexcapades with Dorell, his 5 inch penis (damn, did she have to play homie out like that?), and, of course, posted the obligatory naked flick Dorell sent her. She even made it her new profile pic. WOMP. That NSFW pic is under the cut.

And these are the most recent tweets from Kat (@mrzanonymouz) about the drama. Mia (@mio_myo) has made her page private. And Dorell (@dwrightway) has made his page private now as well. Of course:

LOL @ “I have respect for myself.

A fewnights ago, NBA baller Dorrell Wright (from the Miami Heat) got put on
EXTRA BLAST!!!

You see his girlfriend, photo'd below and Twitter name @Mio_myo, started
posting Tweets about how GREAT of a man he is to her. And how much the
two of them were IN LOVE!!!

Well a NUMBER OF GROUPIES didn't like the fact that she was BRAGGING
about her relationship and decided to put her man ON BLAST. After she
politely asked the groupies to stop GOING IN on her baller BF, the
groupies took things WAAAAY left - posting NUDE photos of Dorell on
Twitter.

Here's what was said, before the groupie published the pics:
@mrzanonymouz: well how bout I just informed everyone about the 5 inches of c*** you put into your mouth and v***** everynight@mio_myo

does @mio_myo know you show ur lil 5 inch *!** to all the girlz?

1269869348dorrell_blast1.jpg

These NBA dudes gotta stop messin' with these birds...for real. These women put up with their men cheating because they accustomed to the lifestyle of shopping sprees, free drinks, etc....none of them have any self-worth, so they put up with the crap in order to keep the lifestyle that they live.

Between Blatche & Dorrell Wright, South Kent ain't looking like they turn out the sharpest tools in the box.

broads like tha katstacks trash deserve all the beat downs they've gotten from their ex boyfriends and dudes that pipe them.

trash of the world scumbucket skeezers.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Between Blatche & Dorrell Wright, South Kent ain't looking like they turn out the sharpest tools in the box.
It was a prep school for 5th years. Them _'s wasn't there to go to school. They just had exhausted their eligibility on the public/private ranks.

laugh.gif
... these chicks are wreckless ...
smh.gif
... and these dudes are even dumber ...

#athletesgottabsmarter

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

It was a prep school for 5th years. Them _'s wasn't there to go to school. They just had exhausted their eligibility on the public/private ranks.
yeah...I know they did their PG years there....I almost went to SK...took the visit and everything....but it was all boys, so it was a no-go for me

Back
Top Bottom