When will Wale! get his own dunk? ~Predictions~

I say they should come out with a NT dunk.
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

:rofl:
roll.gif
Now I'm "Back A-gain", just like flash was
Bad like Shaft was, react like Cassius...Mr. Gixxers MyspaceVa's Blog

The OMD Dunk...

1.) Fat Laces (I mean....pudgy laces)
2.) Logo on Tongue with G Clef capped by a Halo
3.) Swoosh is heather gray wolf hair
4.) They could only be worn about once every 2 weeks (based on posting habits)
5.) Sole has scattered music notes.
6.) and the MSRP would be $75.00

COMING VERY SOON...
Something you'll all appreciate.

Ya'll should get closer to what makes sense for the urea ... A Goadome! But that's not happening ... And as far as a dunk ... Greg & the other new guys would have to fall back and hope that a "Sunshine House" dunk is done (I'm showing my age again ... But if you wanted authentic skate/surf back then they were the only choice!)
Now as far as a group or artist goes ... Then you need to check for Bad Brains , Minor Threat or Fugazi ... Wale don't skate nor does he resonate with the brand .... Its like having somebody from PETA hosting a dog fight ... No disrespect ... Just the facts

Peace
"IF SOMETHING'S WORTH DOING IT'S WORTH DOING FOR MONEY" - Wall Street

I all know is a DC joint will have to be all black with a hint of grey, nice work Dimez.
STOCKS & BONDS
TEES COMING SOON

I like those...but everything I can think to change would make them look like MF dooms
The Real.

maybe switch the grey and black...because the background is black...writing is red(nike sign)
The Real.

yeah, they lace part would look hot in 3m...and you should throw something on the midsole or sole to set it off...I cant fake a clear sole would be hot.
The Real.

Back
Top Bottom