When will Wale! get his own dunk? ~Predictions~

beltwayboy

Banned
I mean he did put a lot of people in the Metro area on to dunks, shouldnt they pay homage to him :lol:
laugh.gif

Of course they would have to cost $350 though :pimp:
pimp.gif

I'd cop.

@#%$! I just wasted a minute out of my life to read this crap.
WASHINGTON ********
Super Bowl Champions: XVII:XXII:XXVI

In the words of the man himself, "you give me so much un-needed credit.... :lol:
laugh.gif

Seriously, if a rep comes to me with a vote on who should have the right to design a dunk, Elliott and Greg at Elite hands down :lol:
laugh.gif
Historically, dudes in the area, my personal top 10 ranking, for various reasons :lol:
laugh.gif

THE DREAM TEAM of MD/DC/VA -- It's not JUST shoes; it's JUST business...
'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' 'DCShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'ScottScotch,' 'rudolph1996'​

LOL. But I have no idea who those people are. They wouldn't sell here as good as the "Wale Dunk".

I mean just look at how it rolls of the tongue.

The marketing scheme would be sick. Just repeat "Doze sbs ya seen is three fiftay" like 40 times. And you get another free mixtape with your purchase.
The Real.

Beltway has a point...The Wale Dunk would be a good idea in several years. It's too early now though.

I agree with EOH on his number 1. The others, I don't know.

If I complied a list, I 'd have throw Darren Harper in there too. ON the strenth that he's a Brotha on 4 wheels...and is known.
COMING VERY SOON...
Something you'll all appreciate.

Quote:
Beltway has a point...The Wale Dunk would be a good idea in several years. It's too early now though.
Check dudes like the swish on the nikes. My lifes a motion picture take a lookin if you like.

Dest. Kicks has me crackin up.

How would ALL of our dunks look...
COMING VERY SOON...

We gotta make the Dunk "Boney Starks" and have his little quotes on them word to "Dazz Gangsta Dogg Pound Dillinger".

Lavans would be like the De La Souls except for instead of the flowers on the green patent part it would be pictures of his girl.
You can only burn so many bridges until it's not safe on the other side... Stranded...​

After everybody's dunk is described...we should compile a list...and sticky it...lol.

Too bad the F4 The thing dunk would've been perfect for Rocky.
COMING VERY SOON...

:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
Due to the fact that fiscally I'm extremely grandiose at this juncture, I can now be referred to as J.R. Paperstacks
Subscribe To This...
I got money schemes that come to me in my dreams...

Rock's will be powder white with images of different sizes and shapes of honkers(can I say boobs?) on them.
You can only burn so many bridges until it's not safe on the other side... Stranded...​

^^ Boobs? You can straight say ******* I found out from the ALL MIGHTY Big Breast ti sis Thread.... lolol

I only own ONE Dunk.> Thanks to Kev.. A high Brown/Tan/Beige joint with no Lining...

Just Shoe.

I'd want a Mr. Sharmin P. Diddy Powdered Donut Billowey Cloud Dunk with a picture of Jane Kennedy and Foxxy Brown on it for that extra something somethin.

L.E. of course. with a Splash of Orange Foamposite
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 1​

Wale anything dealing with a shoe would be wack. More then likely you'll Wale fans would just take a shoe that he where's and call it the Wale. Lmao!

I will pay somebody to translate the reply by 1torock...into English.

COMING VERY SOON...

1torock2tostock still chooses not to take my advice on getting his replies proofread before posting. :smh:
smh.gif
WASHINGTON ********
Super Bowl Champions: XVII:XXII:XXVI

Back
Top Bottom