When will we get some nice post 14 Retros?

Not sure, but I can tell you that they will be quite expensive when they do come out ($180+).

I think JB isn't sure if these retros will sell well enough. I think that is why they are holding out.

I've been waiting on the 17's to get retroed for a while... 18's and up you can still find on ebay for a decent price

If they release then at the regular price of 150-160 like all the other Jays then I would love to see 16-23 be retro'd. I would be all over some in the right colorway

18's and 21's!!!

Whatever they do just please leave the XV in the trash where it belongs....no offense to those that love them of course

Give me some classic XVII's and a new special case for them like the briefcase they came in before 
pimp.gif

I would like to see some 15's like obsidian and flint - I know I will get flamed
laugh.gif

I would like to see 16's and 17's retroed as well.

Air Jordan's 18 and up, you can keep it.

I know I'm one of the very few fans of the XVI's and I'd like to see them again. Particularly the blue/white color. I also wouldn't mind seeing the white/red XVII's

I think it will be a while because the 1-14 are more popular, especially 3-13. But I could be wrong.

Originally Posted by ACGrizzy

I know I'm one of the very few fans of the XVI's and I'd like to see them again.

laugh.gif
son, people love da XVI's they sold out back in 2001 briskly in da first 2 colorways, da CDP box they were attached with was arguably tied for da best box with da 11/12's depending on who you ask.

Originally Posted by ccastro02

I would love another pair of Cherrywood XVI's, and a pair of white/red XVI low's.

Yes...and some Gingers as well
pimp.gif

"IF" JB would retro the 16's soon in many colorways, I'll be all over them as long as they don't mess it up with some funky colorways.

personally i love the look of the xv's, may not be the most practical basketball shoe or comfortable shoe for that matter, but definitely a sleek, underrated look imo...

Originally Posted by ACGrizzy

I know I'm one of the very few fans of the XVI's and I'd like to see them again. Particularly the blue/white color. I also wouldn't mind seeing the white/red XVII's
Brah the 16s are very popular. They sold out when they first came out and would sell out again if ever released again. 

Back
Top Bottom