When will you stop wearing Jays?

Joined Jan 10, 2010
Do you guys think you're eva 2 old 2 wear J's? I kno a few guys that were into jordans but when they reached in their 30's jus switched to wearin boat shoes and clarks, for me i know if I was to live that long I'd be rocking them till I'm old and grey.

Joined Feb 26, 2004
I wear Jordans about once every 3 months or so. Haven't bought a pair since the Aqua VIII's. i'm one of the old dudes who stopped.

in fact, i've been meaning to clean out my closet and only keeping a few pairs of the my favorites...

-J-

Joined Feb 19, 2008
I'm still going strong at 35 now with a wife and new baby. Alhough, I have slowed down on my purchases. Weekends only though. My job prevents that from happening during the weekdays. Wearing a pair of older Jordans always brings back memories for me every time I lace 'em up!

Joined Mar 15, 2005
When the only thing my feet can handle are Crocs or Orthopedic shoes, or I die. Whichever comes first.

SteveSteve72

Staff member
Joined Jan 3, 2009
This topic comes up every month or so

But I'm 32 now and I will be wearing J's for life, and there is no right time to stop everyone is different. If your questioning yourself then maybe its time to stop.

Joined Nov 25, 2003
i said this about 5 yrs ago.. and i slowed down BIG TIME. i have just a lil over 100 pairs in my collection still. I appreciate the kicks that ive collected throughout the years, but anything recent is just trash. fusion this fusion that.. Jordan Brand Died to me Years ago.

I used to contribute to the jordan forum daily lol.. now i visit niketalk for the general forum
and nike retro

leako

Banned
Joined Oct 18, 2005
probably never...but when will I STOP buying J's...well haven't bought j's in a minute..last pair were the aqua viii's and after the varsity red vi's it's a wrap unless they retro the bordeux 7's

jaywalker318

Banned
Joined Oct 9, 2009
I cant stop wont stop. No foreel i tried to switch to another shoe for a while and even sold most my "collection". I never had many, only about 40 pair was my max but now im back in and having fun hunting down every pair i sold.

Joined Jul 15, 2008
VeintiTres wrote:[hr][/hr]I'm still going strong at 35 now with a wife and new baby. Alhough, I have slowed down on my purchases. Weekends only though. My job prevents that from happening during the weekdays. Wearing a pair of older Jordans always brings back memories for me every time I lace 'em up!
Never....I am 39 and Married with two Boys (5 and 2)!
You should see their Jordan collection....

Joined Sep 14, 2006
I've sold all of my jays except my 2 pairs of concords. These are my all-time favorite shoes, and I will continue to wear them for as long as possible.

Joined Oct 8, 2008
ill rock jays until i die, or when im old and grey and my feet swell and i have to buy the reeboks wit the straps

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now