When will you stop wearing Jays?

I don't think I'd stop wearing Jordans but I definitely see myself not buying them in the future.
I'll just grab a pair from my collection and wear them occasionally.

I'm 36 and will rock them til I die....I have a 7 yr old son who I buy for now and live vicariously thru him!!!

I'll probably never stop wearing Jordans. But I can see myself wearing them less often in the future due to having a job that would require dress shoes and whatnot. So I'm just enjoying my high school years wearing all the "Heat" I can. But I've stopped buying Jordans from actual chain stores since the Nubuck 12s back in May which I got for a very cheap price. I'm just focusing on older retros since they are actually worth "collecting."
ohwell.gif

I havn't stopped... but slowed down.. I don't like wearing them really I think air max's and other nike traninng shoes are much more comfortable.. I still buy jordans like crazy cause I love them just not rocking like I used 2

I've pretty much stopped wearing my jordan's. I was into them heavy in high school, of course the early 2000's was amazing era for air jordan (being able to buy concords and cool greys a week later with no problems). It's not fun anymore, and everyone can admit they've gone way downhill. I still wear some like old loves, cdp 4's but my mentality now is why spend so much on j's when i can buy a casual shoe for like 60 bucks that i can wear with much more.

Back
Top Bottom