When will you stop wearing Jays?

Do you guys think you're eva 2 old 2 wear J's? I kno a few guys that were into jordans but when they reached in their 30's jus switched to wearin boat shoes and clarks, for me i know if I was to live that long I'd be rocking them till I'm old and grey.

I wear Jordans about once every 3 months or so. Haven't bought a pair since the Aqua VIII's. i'm one of the old dudes who stopped.
laugh.gif

in fact, i've been meaning to clean out my closet and only keeping a few pairs of the my favorites...

-J-

I'm still going strong at 35 now with a wife and new baby. Alhough, I have slowed down on my purchases. Weekends only though. My job prevents that from happening during the weekdays. Wearing a pair of older Jordans always brings back memories for me every time I lace 'em up!

When the only thing my feet can handle are Crocs or Orthopedic shoes, or I die. Whichever comes first.

This topic comes up every month or so
eyes.gif

But I'm 32 now and I will be wearing J's for life, and there is no right time to stop everyone is different. If your questioning yourself then maybe its time to stop.

i said this about 5 yrs ago.. and i slowed down BIG TIME. i have just a lil over 100 pairs in my collection still. I appreciate the kicks that ive collected throughout the years, but anything recent is just trash. fusion this fusion that.. Jordan Brand Died to me Years ago.

I used to contribute to the jordan forum daily lol.. now i visit niketalk for the general forum
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
and nike retro
pimp.gif

probably never...but when will I STOP buying J's...well haven't bought j's in a minute..last pair were the aqua viii's and after the varsity red vi's it's a wrap unless they retro the bordeux 7's

I cant stop wont stop. No foreel i tried to switch to another shoe for a while and even sold most my "collection". I never had many, only about 40 pair was my max but now im back in and having fun hunting down every pair i sold.

VeintiTres wrote:
I'm still going strong at 35 now with a wife and new baby. Alhough, I have slowed down on my purchases. Weekends only though. My job prevents that from happening during the weekdays. Wearing a pair of older Jordans always brings back memories for me every time I lace 'em up!
Never....I am 39 and Married with two Boys (5 and 2)!
You should see their Jordan collection....

I've sold all of my jays except my 2 pairs of concords. These are my all-time favorite shoes, and I will continue to wear them for as long as possible.

ill rock jays until i die, or when im old and grey and my feet swell and i have to buy the reeboks wit the straps

Back
Top Bottom