When you first get a girl's number, what kind of stuff do you text her?

"yo this is sooperhooper from niketalk, you need to chill with me cause my postcount is +5000"

nah, but for real, just the normal 'what's up, what are you doin this weekend' type stuff works. you and the persons personalities will guide it from there.

Originally Posted by usherplaylist

Originally Posted by CaBron James 23

you ugly doggy?

If I was ugly would I even be holding their #?
eyes.gif

no use in having their # if they dont hit u back feo

Originally Posted by usherplaylist

Originally Posted by CaBron James 23

you ugly doggy?

If I was ugly would I even be holding their #?
eyes.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]You really think getting a number means anything? [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]You got the number.. Ok, big deal.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]You hit girls up... They tell you you're creepy or don't even respond.[/color]
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]That alone should tell you that just because females give their numbers out, DOES NOT necessarily mean they're interested.[/color]

girls are airheads when u txt a girl try to think as if your in hs , say the most simple +##% they eat it up

i'm trying to stray away from the texting and actually make the effort to call.

Exactly, save sarcasmn for face to face, be cool and chill over texts. i learned many lessons, mines still not perfect.

From one sarcastic guy to another, it's near impossible for it to translate well into a text if the person doesn't understand your sense of humor well.

You should avoid trying to get at girls via text anyway, just tell them it was nice to meet them and you guys should get lunch, see a movie, etc.

If you're doing something right to get these girls numbers, don't ruin your chances with creepy texts, just text or call and say you two should hang out and take it from there.

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

Your first conversation with a female should NEVER be a text conversation

technically it's not the first convo...

id just joke about something from when y'all met to start, then go from there

the funny issh usually flies...u just gotta know what kinda chick u dealing with

make sure you throw in the lol tho...its a must...and I hope u are acting this same way when u initally pull the chick op

you're probably messing with ....
Spoiler [+]
hoodrats
I use that kind of humor and chicks think it funny

edit: and btw the use of "lol" "haha" and smileys at the end of what you write help alot
ex.
we should #%*%

we should #%*% haha

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

Your first conversation with a female should NEVER be a text conversation

technically it's not the first convo...

Ok well let me rephrase what I said... the first "getting to know each other" conversation should never be a text conversation

When you first get a girls number, what kind of stuff do you talk about on the phone?*

Figure it out from there

you trying to hard
eyes.gif

just keep it simply.. whats going on?then have a bs convo.. then what you doing tonite. thats it
them Os love smiley faces

Back
Top Bottom