When you first get a girl's number, what kind of stuff do you text her?

Just be like "im tryna do somethin this weeke
nd" then she says.."what", then you say "each othe
r
wink.gif
"

I wouldn't put this in the very first convo though, just be cool and keep it simple in the beginning, then it'll progress from there

OP your sending texts that sound to desperate and sound too friendly (i.e. "let's make snow angels) Like someone posted before me you should be straight forward and assert your manliness...especially if your going after hoodrat/young chicks (physically and mentally).

I would personally call to make sure she got home alright and just tell her the night was good and for her to hit me up whenever she has a free night so we can go out. If you wanna do the text thing then do that but I say keep it short, sweet and direct.

Originally Posted by MALCALA622

Originally Posted by CaBron James 23

you ugly doggy?
laugh.gif
...tu si eres cabron

I asked this Dominican girl who speaks Spanish what this mean and she replied, "I don't know because that !%#! is Mexican"
eek.gif
laugh.gif
. Someone please explain
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

This one works a lot just dont over use it... its my secret and now yours

"Last night while coming home I saw a cat that looked just like you"

"whats the chances of a good lookin dude like me and a broke @ss broad like you hookin up?"

Man dude you do sound mad creepy.

Why dont you start off with something like. "Hey whats up, hows your day going"

Originally Posted by wanksta23

wth? how old are you?

im not surpised they called you creepy
smh.gif

Girls I mess with are 20-25 y/o.  Everything from undergrads to medical/graduate/law students to young professionals.

I don't have the percentages, but some girls really go dumb for my humor (I suppose they "get" me).  But it's quite clear the majority think I'm an odd ball; I frequently get variations of,  "You're the weirdest boy I've ever met".  Yes, sometimes that's the last thing they say to me, but that's also something they tell me before I end up poking them. So I don't know...
grin.gif

Originally Posted by purepwrta

Man dude you do sound mad creepy.

Why dont you start off with something like. "Hey whats up, hows your day going"

Yeah, that would be great if I actually cared how their day was going.
indifferent.gif

I swear I've been complimented on my texting abilities, like to the point where I know a girl is jocking just off the strength of my text humor. 
pimp.gif
I suppose a softer transition into funny guy could be effective? I don't know.

You don't text creepy stuff like that to start off a convo.  If you said some of that stuff in the middle...then it's gonna go over betta, but it sounds like you starting off your texts with some crazy !*%@.

Also, don't EVER send out mass texts to females unless its holiday texts.  Especially if their weird texts to add to that, its makes girls think you dont care about them.  I've learned from experience, putting "Whats up  (insert name)"  has a much higher response rate than just. "Whats up"  Why? Because by simply adding their name they know you ain't just send out a mass text ery girl you talkin to, it makes them feel "special" (even if there not). 

i just keep it simple wit em hOs, i usually hit em with the "it was nice meeting you, hit me up when you get home so i know you're safe." i swear to god that +!%* works. they always hit me wit the "awwww ur so sweet, im home now. wsup?"

if the hO dont hit me back, she prolly doesnt have a text
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom