When you know it's time for a divorce...

I think I read that he's getting a divorce and that he filmed it to prove that she was crazy, because she had been saying stuff about him to her family and co-workers (you can hear them say something about her posting stuff to facebook in the video)

mean.gif
folks put anything on the internet for some attention

[COLOR=#red]I think I read that he's getting a divorce and that he filmed it to prove that she was crazy,[/COLOR] because she had been saying stuff about him to her family and co-workers (you can hear them say something about her posting stuff to facebook in the video)

Just proves my point even more. He had a motive, then, for egging her on--having her wild out on camera, unbeknownst to her, would purely be to his benefit. Given this kernel of evidence, I think the husband is the one with the greater fault.

And a divorce because "she had been saying stuff about him to her family and friends"? I'm sorry but this dude is hella lame. What is he in, middle school? :lol:

Last edited:
Wait??? Y'all are saying the guy is in the wrong?? WOW
Yes I am. Dudes getting a divorce and wants proof? Fine take it to a divorce attorney and handle your business. What does putting it on the Internet for the world to see and shaming her do? If anything this hurts him. Low character move right there. Again that's his wife, he should have some respect for that. This wasn't the answer.

I wanna say that they're both in the wrong but who's to say she isn't mentally ill? What he did was totally wrong though.

Last edited:
Until you've dated somebody like this, you'll probably pull some crap out of your butthole and blame the man. I get it, men are always responsible for women's shortcomings.

She had been repeatedly going public to her coworkers and friends in person or FB about their issues for validation and support, ultimately making him the bad guy regardless of reality. I just broke up with somebody like that who tried to air me out by name on FB and deleted my twitter to hurt me because she knows I do local music and art so she wanted to destroy me

Men are constantly reasserting their morality and masculinity, but womanhood is something fragile and unquestionable still. BS, women are capable of horrors. This is a horrible woman and I'm glad he set a precedent for other defeated and castrated men stuck in a hard place to follow.

Crazy women like this end up lying to the cops about you and ruin your career and life. FOH with that "man up" crap when you're facing a life changing MONSTER

Yes I am. Dudes getting a divorce and wants proof? Fine take it to a divorce attorney and handle your business. What does putting it on the Internet for the world to see and shaming her do? If anything this hurts him. Low character move right there. Again that's his wife, he should have some respect for that. This wasn't the answer.

Divorce attorney? And expect fair treatment as a man?

AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

He has a restraining order against her already for being PSYCHO. This isn't a normal person and the system is set up for a man to be at fault and lose EVERYTHING unless he has a significantly unbreakable defense.

Until you've dated somebody like this, you'll probably pull some crap out of your butthole and blame the man. I get it, men are always responsible for women's shortcomings.

She had been repeatedly going public to her coworkers and friends in person or FB about their issues for validation and support, ultimately making him the bad guy regardless of reality. I just broke up with somebody like that who tried to air me out by name on FB and deleted my twitter to hurt me because she knows I do local music and art so she wanted to destroy me

Men are constantly reasserting their morality and masculinity, but womanhood is something fragile and unquestionable still. BS, women are capable of horrors. This is a horrible woman and I'm glad he set a precedent for other defeated and castrated men stuck in a hard place to follow.

Crazy women like this end up lying to the cops about you and ruin your career and life. FOH with that "man up" crap when you're facing a life changing MONSTER
Repped
greatest-office-gifs-fist-bump.gif

I wanna say that they're both in the wrong but who's to say she isn't mentally ill? What he did was totally wrong though.
LOL what man hurt you?

Divorce attorney? And expect fair treatment as a man?

AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

He has a restraining order against her already for being PSYCHO. This isn't a normal person and the system is set up for a man to be at fault and lose EVERYTHING unless he has a significantly unbreakable defense.
Thats fair. I've never been in a relationship with someone like that, I will take your word for it and gracefully bow out.

LOL what man hurt you?
Wait what? Why would I be hurt, if I'm essentially caping for that woman.

This comment is reserved for situations where I would be bashing the woman and calling for her head isnt it? Who would have hurt me?

Last edited:

LOL what man hurt you?

seriously :lol:

the ones blaming the man here clearly never dated a pyscho shorty before. i'm talkin bout someone that overhears a girl in the background, comes to the diner you at, 330 in the morning and start throwing chairs around for no damn reason. then finding out that girl in the background was your sister. :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom