When you lost your V..

6 grade, dont really consider losing it because I didnt even bust a nut. On the reals, freshmen year I was 14 and she was a senior and 18, possibly thegreatest moment in my life.

I don't know why anyone would lose it to anyone "special"....Ur sex game is bout to be so wack, you probably won't be keeping that"special" person for too long...I'll say this to all the NT's that have their V cards out there. Stop puttin' the P on a pedestal and goahead an lose it to a JO...Just use protection and make sure you don't have any Mishaps like me....A couple of days ago, I was considering goingghost..smh..But yeah, ya'll need all the practice you can get so that when you do find that special person you can handle the business right. Ima stoppreaching though...

Proceed.

Originally Posted by datdude87

I don't know why anyone would lose it to anyone "special"....Ur sex game is bout to be so wack, you probably won't be keeping that "special" person for too long...I'll say this to all the NT's that have their V cards out there. Stop puttin' the P on a pedestal and go ahead an lose it to a JO...Just use protection and make sure you don't have any Mishaps like me....A couple of days ago, I was considering going ghost..smh..But yeah, ya'll need all the practice you can get so that when you do find that special person you can handle the business right. Ima stop preaching though...

Proceed.

Homegirl hooked me up with one of her friends when I was around 16, shorty was nice

Originally Posted by General Johnson

13, in the mall playing Street Fighter (whatever version), sexy Thai chick grabs me while I'm beating cats down with Chun-Li. We talk. I get wood right away...

She's 17 or 18, I looked older and lie about my age.

We hook up that night (I sneak out) & a few times after that. I tell her I'm a virgin, she knows.

We smash in a park. I come home late with hickeys all over me and Mom is furious.

I rock a parka the next day to hide the hickeys in the summer looking like a fool...
laugh.gif
there is nothing believable about this story. and tothose waiting for that "special" person. dont listen to the naysayers. stay strong...you're doing it the right way

my 1st GF when i was 13. we were together for a year before it happen. she was special at the time and i wouldnt change it for the world.

Lost it to a jumpoff that I had met just that night
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
embarassed.gif
eyes.gif

Didnt care then, dont care now.

I lost it with my current girl. We've been together for a little over 2 years now, off and on at times. :/ I feel like she's the one though, but onlytime will tell.
I don't regret anything though.

jump off... ended up smashing again like a year later too.

funny because im not sure if i even remember her name

Jumpoff.
No regrets.

Like a rookie cop I had to get my bone(s) in the department.

Jump Off, I even forget I smashed her at times. I think It was my summer after freshman year..So I was 15

Basically a one-night stand with one of my closest female friends at the time. What was $!!!%@ up is that I was talking to her best friend at the time and thenshe stopped speaking to me all of a sudden. I guess women lose interest in you after you hit their best friend. who knew

Originally Posted by November33rd

Basically a one-night stand with one of my closest female friends at the time. What was $!!!%@ up is that I was talking to her best friend at the time and then she stopped speaking to me all of a sudden. I guess women lose interest in you after you hit their best friend. who knew

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom