When you lost your V..

psykho

Banned
Did you lose it to someone special? Or did you lose it to some jump off?

If you could go back would you keep it the same, or save it for "the one?"

Lost it to a girl I was dating.. I don't think you should save for 'the one', but rather for someone you're in a relationship with. It'swasted on a jumpoff IMHO

you sort of get attatched to that person. like mine was to a girl i hate now, but i still kind of have feelings for her. i dunno. its weird.

She wasn't a jumpoff when I lost it to her but she is now!
smh.gif

She still doesn't know she took it either because I lied and made her think I'd laid the pipe on mad broads!
laugh.gif

met her over the net and talked to her a few days before meeting her, then we got to work in the Motel. Never spoke or seen her after that day.

Jump off wasn't special at all I woke up while she was still asleep in a pool of shame and accomplishment....I never talked to her after that and till thisday I still get calls and texts from her...that was 2 years ago....I'm not that good but still it's been 2 years forget me already!

I got used
frown.gif
Ripped the same day I met her. Didn't know if she was jo status, hell I didn't even know her last name.

lost it my junior year in hs. at the time i thought it was "that girl" after bein' with her for almost 2 years at the time, but then things wentsour. i'd keep it the same, no point in experiencing something so intimate with a hoodrat.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

jump off.
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say you didn't give a damn then, or now, just based on how blunt you were + your avy...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

13, in the mall playing Street Fighter (whatever version), sexy Thai chick grabs me while I'm beating cats down with Chun-Li. We talk. I get wood rightaway...

She's 17 or 18, I looked older and lie about my age.

We hook up that night (I sneak out) & a few times after that. I tell her I'm a virgin, she knows.

We smash in a park. I come home late with hickeys all over me and Mom is furious.

I rock a parka the next day to hide the hickeys in the summer looking like a fool...

Originally Posted by gHeTtOnOyPi

At that time...but now she's just a jump off.

same. i don't regret it. it woulda been nicer if it was with someone else though haha

Girl i knew for a longtime. She always liked me but i was never really interested in her. Started talking after reconnecting, and got to business. Then droppedher soon after. so i guess a jumpoff

27 year old asian myspace jumpoff no ducktales i know thts alot of yall fantasies all in one but no need to lie althought i did eat the box
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom